MILLIE31651
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

WHERE'S THE MONEY AT THE TRAIN STATION?

[Post New]by MILLIE31651 on May 29, 10 2:13 PM
I WOULD LOVE TO BUY THIS GAME, BUT I JUST GOT STARTED. I AM AT THE TRAIN STATION AND COULD ONLY FIND JUST 3 STACKS OF BILLS. DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHERE THE REST OF THEM ARE?

THE HINT BUTTON JUST SLIGHTLY FLASHES ON THE SIDE OF THE TRAIN. I HAVE CLICKED EVERYTHING, BUT THERE IS NO MONEY THERE. IS IT HIDDEN OR SOMETHING?

PLEASE, COULD YOU HELP ME? MY TIME IS ALMOST UP FOR THE TRIAL PERIOD.

Re:WHERE'S THE MONEY AT THE TRAIN STATION?

[Post New]by froggy131622 on May 29, 10 7:17 PM
I also WANT to know where the money is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by WebsiteBoomzap on May 29, 10 11:13 PM
If you look to the left, there are number of objects for you to find, for instance the fan. If you find that in the scene, then you will see money appear on the left. The more things you find, the more money you will see on the left.

The money in the scene to the right is just bonus money - and there are 3 of them in every scene.

I hope that helps!

(from Boomzap development team)

MILLIE31651
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

[Post New]by MILLIE31651 on May 30, 10 10:59 AM
MINE DOESN'T HAVE ANY OBJECTS AFTER THE FAN LISTED ON THE LEFT. IT IS JUST THE FAN, THEN A BUNDLE OF MONEY OVER AND OVER AGAIN. I COULD ONLY FIND 3 BUNDLES OF MONEY. WHERE DO I GO FROM THERE?

dmih73
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by dmih73 on May 30, 10 10:29 PM
MILLIE31651 wrote:MINE DOESN'T HAVE ANY OBJECTS AFTER THE FAN LISTED ON THE LEFT. IT IS JUST THE FAN, THEN A BUNDLE OF MONEY OVER AND OVER AGAIN. I COULD ONLY FIND 3 BUNDLES OF MONEY. WHERE DO I GO FROM THERE?

I'm having the same problem...just the fan and then I find three bundles of money...I'm getting very aggravated and sorry I purchased this game!!!! /The dog doesn't do anything either.
A bad start to this game...

Edited on 06/14/2010 at 9:12:37 PM PST

[Post New]by caro1sue on May 31, 10 6:45 PM
click on the money on the left and the items will appear

dmih73
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by dmih73 on Jun 14, 10 9:13 PM
I figured it out...thanks for the help!! Finished the game! Yeah!

Go to: