Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for The Legacy: Prisoner here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Jan 3, 18 12:33 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 01/03/2018 at 8:14:05 AM PST

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for The Legacy: Prisoner here.

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Jan 3, 18 8:13 AM
Hi Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work as it should, we highly recommend visiting the Big Fish Games Help pages as they are always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested help articles that have helped past players correct various types of problems:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility
Run Game as Administrator

If you are not able to get a game working properly using the information in our Big Fish Games Help articles, please get in touch with the Customer Support Team. It would also be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide the most appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are looking for game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgArinelle

Jewel1111
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Jewel1111 on Jan 5, 18 11:50 AM
Problem with the constellation puzzle. I am playing the SE, but looked on the CE forum page to see if anyone had same problem, and sure enough there were two with identical problems. Stops after lighting up 3 lights, plus HINT button does not work. Uninstalled and reinstalled. I have not bought the game yet, and am not going to until this glitch gets fixed. At least it happened in the trial period. Looks like a good game, so I do hope they get this fixed ASAP. .

Constellation puzzle

[Post New]by Cbarbatus on Jan 6, 18 1:15 PM
Doing the constellation puzzle at the "wrong" time causes the problem because of a lack of information.

Edited on 01/06/2018 at 2:02:25 PM PST

Jewel1111
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Jewel1111 on Jan 7, 18 10:35 AM
Could you please be more specific as to "wrong time"? I did the wheel inserts on either side. Also used the Strategy Guide. What info am I lacking? There is nothing more to do except for the constellation puzzle far as I am aware. Also Hint does not work. Couple other people on the CE forum having same issue. More info would be great. Thanks.

Jewel1111
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Jewel1111 on Jan 7, 18 11:18 AM
Ah, okay, I see what you are referring to. Re the constellation puzzle. You have to click on the two "dragons" on either side once you do that puzzle to get them to turn their heads. Then in the resulting opening there is a Constellation MAP, which you need first before you can access and complete the Constellation puzzle.

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Jan 7, 18 2:09 PM
Hi Jewel1111,

I'm sorry to hear there's been trouble completing one of the puzzles in the game. It sounds like the tips from Cbarbatus may have allowed the puzzle to be completed; if so, that's great news! If there are still any progression troubles, the best first course is to try running the game as an Administrator to see if that helps get things working better. Updating video card drivers can also help, since those drivers heavily affect how games look and act. Steps for this can be found here:

Run Game as Administrator
Video Driver Updates

If there are any additional issues or concerns, or if these tips do not resolve the issues, please reach out to our Technical Support Team for assistance. Our Moderators are also available by PM to answer any questions we can, so feel free to send one our way. Happy gaming!

bfgArinelle

sue_y_p
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by sue_y_p on Jan 8, 18 3:46 PM
I am having trouble with slingshot. Took saw and cut forked wood to form basis but can't work out how to find elastic. Can anyone help. can't proceed without it.

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Jan 8, 18 4:48 PM
Hi sue_y_p,

I'm sorry to hear there's been trouble progressing in the game. Although I haven't done this particular puzzle, we do have a walkthrough for the game that may help out in this case. Walkthroughs can be really helpful for being a checklist of sorts so players can be sure they've collected all the items in an area before moving on. If you'd like to give that a try, the walkthrough can be found here:

The Legacy: Prisoner Walkthrough

I hope this helps find the answer to the puzzle. Happy gaming!

bfgArinelle

Go to: