cathybobcat
Minnow
Minnow
203 Posts

Walkthrough/ Strategy Guide

[Post New]by cathybobcat on Jan 3, 18 1:40 PM
Is there a strategy guide? If so, where is it?

cathybobcat
Minnow
Minnow
203 Posts

Re:Walkthrough/ Strategy Guide

[Post New]by cathybobcat on Jan 3, 18 2:53 PM
I cannot find where there is a strategy guide in this supposed to be CE. I did find a walkthrough somewhere else, however. All you have to do is type in a search bar (google it) for the title of this game and you will find it.

Still can't figure out the logic of the squares you had to punch in the second puzzle. All the walkthrough showed is the solution.

Monkeygus
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by Monkeygus on Jan 4, 18 9:28 AM
The curtain opens three times. Look at the shadows that are cast on the squares. Push the squares that have the shadows on them.

[Post New]by happyasaclam2 on Jan 4, 18 5:40 PM
just want to say a big thank you to cathybobcat you are not alone i could not find it as well glad to kn ow it not just me ok bf & devs where is the s g hummmmmmmmm except sp for its a super ce game have funfishes happyasaclam2 & this gaqme does make me very sorry about typ ooooooooo not my nite rrrrrr

Edited on 01/04/2018 at 5:43:24 PM PST

[Post New]by mt1greggor on Jan 5, 18 10:11 AM
I am sorry that I purchased this game. I have come to expect a walkthrough/strategy guide to be built into the Collector's Editions. That is why I buy the Collector's Editions, so that if I get in trouble, I can look for clues to keep moving forward. Thank you for the tip to a walkthrough, but it is a pain to have to get out of the game to look in a stand alone walkthrough. THIS GAME SHOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN SOLD AS A COLLECTOR'S EDITION.

Rooobeee
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by Rooobeee on Jan 6, 18 12:41 PM
There is a walkthrough on the developer's website. They also provide walkthroughs for all of their Delicious series games as well.

sandicats5
Clownfish
Clownfish
573 Posts

[Post New]by sandicats5 on Jan 26, 18 2:50 PM
that's the same reason I buy Ce's

sandicats5
Clownfish
Clownfish
573 Posts

[Post New]by sandicats5 on Jan 26, 18 6:00 PM
found the walkthrough. but as it's seprate not much help.

Go to: