Has this really been discontinued??????

[Post New]by HeyBetz on Jan 3, 18 1:40 PM
I have tried for weeks to get back into this game but keeps saying server error. I can't believe BF has pulled this game!!! I contacted BF about it and didn't get a yes it's gone.
BF....c'mon....bring it back!

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Has this really been discontinued??????

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jan 3, 18 2:08 PM
Hello HeyBetz,

Thank you for letting us know your experiences with the game. At the moment, there is a reported issue as you describe above. This was provided to the appropriate teams by my colleague, bfgBeruna, but our team hasn't received any updates or new information regarding these reports or that investigation. I'm sorry that we haven't been able to update our players yet, but I do know that the right teams are looking into it. As soon as we receive any new information, we'll be sure to update our players in the forums.

Thank you for your patience, and since this seems to be discussing an ongoing technical issue being discussed in other threads, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. Feel free to discuss this issue with other players in those threads, or to contact any of our moderators. We're happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: