Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Labyrinths of the World: A Dangerous Game Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Jan 4, 18 12:44 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 01/04/2018 at 8:45:36 AM PST

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Labyrinths of the World: A Dangerous Game Collector's Edition h

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Jan 4, 18 8:45 AM
Hi Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work as it should, we highly recommend visiting the Big Fish Games Help pages as they are always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested help articles that have helped past players correct various types of problems:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility
Run Game as Administrator

If you are not able to get a game working properly using the information in our Big Fish Games Help articles, please get in touch with the Customer Support Team. It would also be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide the most appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are looking for game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgArinelle

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Labyrinths of the World: A Dangerous Game Collector's Edition

[Post New]by tristay on Jan 5, 18 10:10 AM
I am playing on a PC.
Labyrinths of the World: A Dangerous Game
I can not get back into the section where I drill the barrel for oil. At this point I am unable to go forward. The game strategy shows that you can go back and drill barrel but that area will no longer open

Edited on 01/05/2018 at 10:12:26 AM PST

ladyblu11
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

Can't Open on Mac

[Post New]by ladyblu11 on Jan 5, 18 3:40 PM
I can't even open this game. It starts to load and then flashes close immediately. Very disappointed as it looks like a different, fun game.
system specs:
Macbook Pro (15in, 2016
MacOS High Sierra
Processor 2.6 GHz Intel Core i7
Memory 16 GB
Graphics Intel HD Graphics 530 1536 MB
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Labyrinths of the World: A Dangerous Game Collector's Edition

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Jan 5, 18 3:53 PM
Hello tristay and ladyblu11,

I'm swimming by to provide some help post haste! Thank you so much for your patience.

tristay: I'm sorry that a progression block has been encountered. Let's see whether the computer's video card driver is up to date. This driver is responsible for directing how graphics are displayed, and its developers regularly release new versions to ensure that the game continues running smoothly. It would also be a good idea to run this game with administrator permissions. This will ensure the game can access all of the resources it needs. I've included help pages with those instructions below:

ladyblu11: I'm also incredibly sorry the game isn't opening. Whenever a Mac game opens and crashes, I recommend updating a few key pieces of software. The help page below explains what programs that should be updated and how to do that. This should improve how the game runs on the computer.

Mac Game Troubleshooting

If these steps don't fix your games, please write to our Technical Support Team. They'll be able to provide a new solution.

Please don't hesitate to PM me or another moderator if any new questions arise. We'll be glad to help however we can.

bfgBeruna

Edited on 01/05/2018 at 3:53:28 PM PST

[Post New]by puglette404 on Jan 5, 18 8:38 PM
Hello,
I am having a problem with game progression but it is not due to my computers hardware and software. The game has a glitch in the Thicket, Cave and Tree Hollow. I have no active puzzle icons on the map and these three locations are the only places on the map. There are several mini games / puzzles that I cannot complete.

In Tree Hollow there is a puzzle that requires you to make a path for paint to fill in the proper color, I didn't care for that puzzle and chose to skip it. I thought everything was fine, but the puzzle still has a magnifying glass and opens like it is ready to go again. But one of the syringes with paint is gone, the purple one, and I cannot return to the place I got the syringe to see if I can get it again.

I am using a 2 year old laptop, Windows 10. Would you please check for the glitch? Also please see another thread regarding the Hand Drill.

Thank you!

[Post New]by chris_68 on Jan 5, 18 9:24 PM
I'm having trouble progressing past Vink's camp. There is no screwdriver in the brush after using the herbicide in Dry River; just a brush and a dragon scale. What do I do or where is the screwdriver?

Thanks

[Post New]by Suki79 on Jan 6, 18 2:12 AM
Hello, I also cannot get back into the area use the drill for the oil. Therefore I am unable to move forward in the game. I am playing on a PC using Windows 7. Thanks.

[Post New]by eroseburgh on Jan 6, 18 9:25 AM
I too cannot get back to the oil drum - this is now becoming a regular feature in your games!

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Jan 6, 18 11:58 AM
Hello Everyone,

I'm swimming by to provide some help!

puglette404: I'm really sorry there's been trouble with our game. I will definitely pass information about this glitch along to the appropriate teams. In the meantime I'd recommend contacting our Technical Support Team to replace the game.

chris_68: It sounds like the screwdriver might also be called the Dragon Scale within Labyrinths of the World: A Dangerous Game Collector's Edition. Please see the thread below for more information about how to find the Dragon Scale (and I sincerely apologize that two different terms were used to describe one item):

Missing Screwdriver?

Suki79 and eroseburgh: I'm so sorry there's been trouble returning to the area with an oil drum. Since this could be a display issue, please check to see that the computer's video card driver is up to date. I'd also run the game in Administrator Mode to increase its permissions. Both processes will improve the game's relationship with the computer. The help articles below will walk you through them, too.

Should these instructions not fix your game, I'd recommend contacting our Support Team as well. They're always able to provide a new solution.

Please don't hesitate to PM my fellow moderators and I if the need arises, either. We're always glad to listen and answer questions.

bfgBeruna

Edited on 01/06/2018 at 11:59:31 AM PST

[Post New]by fredfonk on Jan 6, 18 1:55 PM
I'm on a 1 year old macbook pro. again as above with others, cannot get back to get the oil for the rusty nippers.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Jan 6, 18 2:48 PM
Hello fredfonk,

I'm really sorry the game isn't allowing you to return to get the oil for the rusty clippers. The help page below contains several troubleshooting suggestions for when a Mac game encounters a progression block, including how updating a few key software programs can fix a number of technical glitches.

Mac Game Troubleshooting

Should these suggestions not resolve the game's issue, please contact our Technical Support Team. They'll be able to replace the game and pass along the information which is provided to them. Thank you for your patience, and please don't hesitate to PM me or another moderator if any new questions arise. We're always here to help.

bfgBeruna

bobhillman
Clownfish
Clownfish
688 Posts

[Post New]by bobhillman on Jan 7, 18 12:54 AM
I couldn't get the demo to run - after the first cut scene, it went to a scene with no active areas, and the hint said "There's nothing to do here". I found that unselecting "Stretch" in "Options" would allow the game to run OK.

[Post New]by Andronesta on Jan 7, 18 1:01 PM
Cannot replay some of the minigames from the bonus section. Operating system if Windows 10.

[Post New]by trezholmes on Jan 7, 18 1:27 PM
Same here, can't access the oil drum. Ran Intel driver update check, everything a-ok with drivers. Windows 10.

[Post New]by spikescajunmom on Jan 7, 18 1:56 PM
Also cannot access oil drum. Brand new hard drive, brand new video card. No problems with playing other games. This is a glitch in the game, not our computers. Please have developer fix ASAP. It is frustrating getting 3/4 of the way through the game and not being able to complete it. I really don't want to have to start all over again and play something I just played. Unfortunately, this is a problem that is only increasing in frequency with new games coming out - glitch within game that prevents forward progress or some other glitch that prevents play. I LOVE playing Big Fish and have been a member for years, but they need to do a better job at testing games before putting them out for us to purchase. Just my opinion.

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Jan 7, 18 2:16 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear there has been trouble progressing in the game. If the aforementioned troubleshooting steps have not fixed the described issues, please send a message to our Technical Support Team, as they do help us gather information helpful for passing along reports of issues players have experienced.

We have not heard any news at this time about possible updates or fixes for the game, but our Moderator Team will make an announcement right away should such information become available. Thank you for your patience and understandin. Please feel free to PM me or another Moderator if there are additional concerns. We'll do our best to assist.

bfgArinelle

Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by 41273 on Jan 7, 18 2:21 PM
Same problem with the oil drum that everyone else has. My computer is up to date. I am running Windows 10.

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Jan 7, 18 2:38 PM
Hi 41273,

I'm sorry to hear the same issue has been experienced. If you've tried the above troubleshooting steps and they have not resolved the issue, please send a message to our Technical Support Team so they can help us collect the details we need to pass along reports of issues. We truly appreciate your understanding and assistance. Please feel free to PM me or another Moderator with additional concerns. We'll be happy to assist however we can.

bfgArinelle

[Post New]by BarbZH on Jan 7, 18 5:58 PM
Cannot get the download file to work. Opens the Game Manager but does not install the game. Tried on both Mac desktop and laptop. Trial game worked fine.

Go to: