How do you stop selling wood?

[Post New]by azlittlelady on May 30, 10 12:11 PM
On some of the tips it says to make wood with the wood mill to be able to build your houses and stuff. Then it says to make the wood but not to sell it. Ok big question here..

How do you stop selling the wood?

I'm on level 55 and I done everything at least I think I have it said to do, but I don't understand how to stop selling the wood so I can earn the 500,000 to get the gold. Also after I sell the two woodmills in the begining do I put anything in their places? I am really confused on this one.

pecabo1338
Clownfish
Clownfish
549 Posts

How do you stop selling wood?

[Post New]by pecabo1338 on May 30, 10 2:03 PM
azlittlelady wrote:On some of the tips it says to make wood with the wood mill to be able to build your houses and stuff. Then it says to make the wood but not to sell it. Ok big question here..

How do you stop selling the wood?

I'm on level 55 and I done everything at least I think I have it said to do, but I don't understand how to stop selling the wood so I can earn the 500,000 to get the gold. Also after I sell the two woodmills in the begining do I put anything in their places? I am really confused on this one.

You don't stop selling wood till you have 500,000. After that tear down the markets and save your wood for the 2 statues that you need

When you're close on the 2nd statue it's a good idea to tear down 2 of the 3 workshops you have. This ought to give you enough wood to build the last statue. It makes no sense to tear the 3rd one down, since you get no material from it.

At the start of this level you need to destroy one of the 2 workshops and replace it with a
market. Leave the other workshop there until you have paid the pirate in front of the 3 workshops. After the deal has been sealed and those 3 workshops are up and going, it's time to tear down the workshop next to the market. Replace it with a 2nd market.

Edited on 05/30/2010 at 2:10:46 PM PST

Go to: