sir_vival
Clownfish
Clownfish
554 Posts

Re:Spam in forums

[Post New]by sir_vival on Jan 4, 18 6:46 AM

Re:Spam in forums

[Post New]by nautilis123 on Jan 4, 18 8:10 AM
I read yesterday on the forum that they are fixing the spam filters as we speak. Currently they have to manually delete each entry and lock it. This is not the only forum impacted.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jan 4, 18 10:18 AM
Hello Everyone,

I am swimming by today to remind players that while spam in the forums can be frustrating to see, we do request that players follow the Forum Rules while making new threads and posts. Specifically, I'd like to remind of the following rules today:

Treat others with respect. Harassing, attacking, threatening, provoking, calling unwanted attention to, name-calling, insulting, or bothering other users, moderators, or Big Fish employees on the forums will not be tolerated. Play nice.

Do not respond to or comment on posts or discussions that break the rules. Report the post or discussion to a moderator. Contributing, even to mention that something breaks the rules, keeps that discussion visible and aggravates the problem.

Make sure your posts are constructive and add to the conversation on the forums. Posting just to "level up" or "bump" discussions is considered SPAM. Posts that are not game related will be removed.

The Forum Rules are meant to encourage discussion about our games and a comfortable community for players to safely engage in that.

Thank you for understanding that while it can be frustrating for posts that break the rules to appear, that moderators are doing their best to make the forums the best experience it can be by requesting further updates and additions to our current forum's spam filters and guards as well as manually removing and banning these posts and posters as quickly as possible. For more information regarding this ongoing issue, please see our announcement regarding it below:

An important announcement regarding spam posts - May 24, 2017

Thank you for your time. Since this is not about games and seems to be mostly discussing posts that breach the rules, I'm locking this thread. Please feel free to PM any of our moderators if there are further questions or concerns. We're all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: