HolyCarp
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

glitch at temple????

[Post New]by HolyCarp on Oct 26, 08 10:23 AM
the last stupid piece of the red checkered dish towel is sitting on top of the column....It refuses to be clicked on.

Just sits there and sits there.

anyone else with this particular problem or similar????

thanks

sigh

HolyCarp
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

Re:glitch at temple????

[Post New]by HolyCarp on Oct 26, 08 11:27 AM
HighlandMax wrote:[b] HolyCarp, I am having a problem in that area too, I click on that piece and it says to block the entrance of the temple first. I found the bars to block the entrance but the bar puzzle is not working right. You are to line up vertically 3 bricks of the same color and the bars will lower, but my problem is that the bottom row of bricks is all red, the middle row is all blue and the top row is all three colors, red, blu and yellow.....how in the world can you line the same color up vertically, when the middle and bottom rows are all the same color? Like, if I wanted to line up red, I can find a red on the top row, and a red on the bottom, but with the middle being all blue....see what I mean?

can you go back out and in again? that puzzle worked okay for me..
my only problem is that stupid piece of dish towel. there is NOTHING else for me to do. nowhere to go. all is done except for that blasted towel.
quite irksome

Edited on 10/26/2008 at 11:30:36 AM PST

[Post New]by JessieT on Oct 26, 08 12:54 PM
Hi - you need to ring the bell before you can collect the last piece of cloth.

HolyCarp
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by HolyCarp on Oct 26, 08 1:23 PM
JessieT wrote:Hi - you need to ring the bell before you can collect the last piece of cloth.

!!!!!THANK YOU!!!!!

boy, do I feel like a dufus!!

thanks again from the dummy carp(I should change my name )

Go to: