maezk
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

Camel Race

[Post New]by maezk on Jan 4, 18 11:42 AM
I've done the training for the camel race many, many times but the Race section of the board remains in shadow. If I click it, she says needs more training. Is there a number of times you have to run through the training section? That gets boring.

gbanjs
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

Re:Camel Race

[Post New]by gbanjs on Jan 6, 18 5:43 PM
Did you finish the training race before you run out of time? You have to beat the timer before you can race.

[Post New]by MaidInEngland on Jan 11, 18 10:54 AM
Up to this point I have enjoyed the game enormously, but I'm now stuck and can't progress. I have run the race over and over again, although not knowing whether I should be fast-clicking on the purple section or just holding the mouse there, and I just can't cross the line before time runs out. I'm quite cross that a Collector's Edition doesn't have a get-out or hint or skip or walkthrough. My game is now finished, leaving me very disappointed.

[Post New]by MaidInEngland on Jan 11, 18 12:54 PM
Replying to my own complaint, because I've found the walkthrough on Gameshouse website. I was playing the camel race wrong - you don't need to click on the purple bar just in the circle when it tells you. And when you've trained many times, back on the camp picture click on "Race" to the right of "Training", you then go to the race. I'm now a couple of screens on, and really enjoying it again!

lilyfantn
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by lilyfantn on Jan 23, 18 1:31 PM
Thanks for posting this. I was stuck here also and ready to delete the game. That was VERY confusing!

sandicats5
Clownfish
Clownfish
573 Posts

[Post New]by sandicats5 on Jan 30, 18 9:40 AM
tha thanks for posting that as I was also getting ready to quit.

Go to: