Blog walkthrough

[Post New]by sjsullivan on May 30, 10 10:17 PM
Is there a walkthrough for this game? I can't figure out how to complete the very first game with the buttons. There is no way to skip it and no blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

textrekkie
Shark
Shark
13,265 Posts

Re:Blog walkthrough

[Post New]by textrekkie on May 30, 10 10:42 PM
Hi SJ-This is an older game before BF was doing walkthroughs. And since it's not possible for them go back and do blogs for the old games, there won't be one. However, I was able to find one for you. I PM'd it to you. Happy Gaming

jblotz237
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by jblotz237 on May 31, 10 6:21 AM
Dear textrekkie, if you can help with certain games then I cannot understand why you wouldn't post it for everyone. I, too, am stuck on the button game...without help...so, if you wouldn't mind, would you mind letting the rest of us know that are also stuck...plz.

[Post New]by bigmama123 on May 31, 10 4:04 PM
some one help i know i feel stupid but i am stuck
on those stupid red tubes the electric panel do you have to connect
them all i have connected several differnt ways nothing happens
what to do help

[Post New]by sjsullivan on Jun 1, 10 11:15 AM
Thank you text trekkie

tbcoe
Marlin
Marlin
9,599 Posts

[Post New]by tbcoe on Jun 4, 10 11:33 AM
jblotz237 wrote:Dear textrekkie, if you can help with certain games then I cannot understand why you wouldn't post it for everyone. I, too, am stuck on the button game...without help...so, if you wouldn't mind, would you mind letting the rest of us know that are also stuck...plz.
I'm stuck at the same place. Please IM me too

bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Jun 4, 10 11:47 AM
Hi fishies!

tbcoe- The goal in the button game is to place the buttons so that there are no repeating buttons in any row or column, kind of like a sudoku game. Try starting with top row with the big dark brown button, then the big tan button, then the smaller grey/tan button and finally the yellow button and work from there.

bigmama123
- Pipe games can be frustrating . Try starting from the top and work your way left and down.

Hope this helps!

bfgTigris

yourshannygirl
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,367 Posts

[Post New]by yourshannygirl on Feb 1, 11 5:23 AM
jblotz237 wrote:Dear textrekkie, if you can help with certain games then I cannot understand why you wouldn't post it for everyone. I, too, am stuck on the button game...without help...so, if you wouldn't mind, would you mind letting the rest of us know that are also stuck...plz.
Jblotz it's probably a link somewhere outside of and it's against TOS (terms of service) to post it here in the forums. Textrekkie is just being compliant with the TOS by sending it in a private message and not posting it out in the open so she doesn't get a finslap! You could try PM'ing her yourself to ask for it and I'm sure she'd be happy to send it to you!

yourshannygirl
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,367 Posts

[Post New]by yourshannygirl on Feb 1, 11 5:58 AM
Oh, yay! I just discovered that there IS a skip button! In order to trigger the skip button you click on "help" then right underneath the paragraph that explains the way the puzzle works in a very unobtrusive skip button that is doesn't have to fill up you can click on it immediately! YAY!

Go to: