Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Lost Artifacts: Golden Island here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Jan 5, 18 12:44 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 01/05/2018 at 9:21:36 AM PST

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Lost Artifacts: Golden Island here.

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Jan 5, 18 9:21 AM
Hello Everyone!

If you're having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend visiting Big Fish Games Help as they are always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested help articles that have helped many people correct this type of problem in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility
Run Game as Administrator

If you are not able to get a game working properly using Big Fish Games Help, please get in touch with Customer Support Team. It would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBeruna

jackelfish
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by jackelfish on Jan 15, 18 11:13 AM
I keep going thru level 49, getting three stars , hitting continue and level 49 reopens. I am on a PC.

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Jan 15, 18 2:31 PM
Hey jackelfish,

It sounds like there's been difficulty proceeding to level 50 of Lost Artifacts: Golden Island, despite getting 3 stars for the previous level. Let's see if we can get things working better through troubleshooting. Sometimes when a game is having trouble opening a level, it's because it needs specific resources or permissions in order for the files to work as they should. We can try to make sure those things are available by following the steps in these articles:

Run Game as Administrator
Video Driver Updates

If the issue continues after that, reinstalling the game may also correct what's gone wrong. Details on this can be found here:

Uninstall and Reinstall a Game

Should the issue persist after that, please send a message to our Technical Support Team. You can also PM me or another Moderator with remaining questions. We're always happy to help.

bfgArinelle

Go to: