bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Post any Treasure Seekers: The Enchanted Canvases technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 31, 10 1:29 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

Re:Post any Treasure Seekers: The Enchanted Canvases technical issues here only

[Post New]by POHCLARK on May 31, 10 10:32 AM
Hi

Game won't let me into the garrett to get the bag. What am I doing wrong?

Rhysdux
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,219 Posts

[Post New]by Rhysdux on Jun 1, 10 8:11 PM
I just bought the game and it's crashed and frozen six times so far. It gets so far and then it gets stuck on loading and won't do anything else.

Frankly, it wasn't worth the 2.99 I paid for it. When I pay for a game, I'd like to be able to PLAY it.

[Post New]by mtevans on Jun 3, 10 5:28 AM
Unable to do anything or find items in old church, nothing is clickable after finding 3 symbols, hint also not working. A click on hint fully charge results in no screen hint but only reduces hint to low level. I checked walkthrough for click locations and still nothing is clickable. What is the problem?

KathyD56
Guppy
Guppy
137 Posts

[Post New]by KathyD56 on Jun 5, 10 1:54 PM
I was going to purchase this game, but towards the end of the demo, after unclicking the fullscreen option, to be able to access the walkthrough--the game will not go back into fullscreen mode. I change it to fullscreen in the options menu, but when I click "back" to go back to the game, the screen goes back to window mode. I have even tried to exit completely out of the game and when I go back, the same thing keeps happening. And of course now the free demo has run out.
It is very frustrating, especially since nothing seems to apply in the Help section. This is the first time I have had a problem with a game from Big Fish, and I don't want to purchase it, if I can't play in fullscreen.

Too bad, it looked like a nice buy at 2.99.

Post any Treasure Seekers: The Enchanted Canvases technical issues here only

[Post New]by tfabmom on Aug 3, 10 10:15 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>. Using our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a> is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

<a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=166">Frequent Crashing of Game</a>
<a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=438">Game Compatibility</a>

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>.

[Post New]by Valentinos_Mom on Jan 23, 11 8:43 PM
I bought this game yesterday, along with the other TS games...they run fine, but this game is on a slow motion thing! I tried reducing the screen, and that didn't help. Can someone tell me what to do to fix this problem?

[Post New]by scotishm on Mar 9, 11 10:50 AM
I bought treasure seekers and every time I start it up I have to start from the begining again. what is happening

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Mar 9, 11 11:46 AM
Welcome to the pond scotishm!

It sounds like the game isn't saving properly for you, which I know can be quite frustrating. To get around this, my first recommendation would be to try out some of the steps in this help article:

Save Errors

If the game still doesn't save when you're running it as administrator or if you have any specific questions, then please contact Customer Support and they'll gladly assist further.

Customer Support can be reached anytime via the green envelope to the right or through Live Chat Support if you're a Game Club member (open from 9:30am-4:30pm PST Monday-Friday).

Hope this helps!

-bfgDonau

[Post New]by Vvsgrandma on Oct 27, 11 3:49 PM
I do not get the axe that I already used to break the wall in the monk's cell to get the snail. In the screen shown in the walkthrough there is an axe. My game screen does not show it in the lower left corner so I can't chop down the vines to get the ladder. Basically I am stuck and can go no further. Please let me know if there is a "fix" or let me know how I get my money back. I'm very disappointed as I have really enjoyed the game until now.

Xotoo
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by Xotoo on Nov 21, 11 11:29 PM
I'm having the same problem with the axe! I used it on the rocks and it disappeared from inventory. So basically I'm stuck too! Can't get to the ladder so can't move on. I'm playing on an iPad. So I guess I just quit this one which bums me

1meemaw4u
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by 1meemaw4u on Oct 13, 12 7:18 PM
Vvsgrandma wrote:I do not get the axe that I already used to break the wall in the monk's cell to get the snail. In the screen shown in the walkthrough there is an axe. My game screen does not show it in the lower left corner so I can't chop down the vines to get the ladder. Basically I am stuck and can go no further. Please let me know if there is a "fix" or let me know how I get my money back. I'm very disappointed as I have really enjoyed the game until now.

[Post New]by pennbeth on May 8, 13 11:51 AM
Someone posted that they couldn't get the game to go to full screen mode. Well I can't get it to go to window mode. I do not like to play with the full screen.... How on earth do I get it to be smaller. If I can't figure it out I probably will just delete it and consider it a wasted credit.

Is this a really problem riddled game. It almost sounds like it from the various complaints.

Go to: