sticker album

melvaj
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

sticker album

[Post New]by melvaj on Jan 5, 18 3:57 PM
Has anyone got all 100 of these? I've had 96 forever but the game will never give me any new ones.

Re:sticker album

[Post New]by Fred_just_Fred on Jan 5, 18 5:50 PM
melvaj, see the thread called "Album stickers". It's currently on page two of this forum, but could be further down by the time you access it. It's been described as a technical issue, but I STRONGLY disagree. I believe that it was a purposeful program code. That way the developers could get more "real" money from gamers in order to complete the album. I would recommend that you enjoy what you can WITHOUT spending any "real" money. The game continues to change making it harder all the time. If the developers would change it back to the way it was, I would guess gamers would be willing to spend more "real" money. Good luck in whatever you decide.

melvaj
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by melvaj on Jan 6, 18 6:29 AM
I used some of my coins to buy some & still get only duplicates. No, I won't spend any real money buying stickers. I was just wondering if anyone else had gotten more than 96. Thank you for your reply.

irishlavender
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by irishlavender on Jan 8, 18 7:59 PM
I sure hope this thread won't be locked due to unexplained "technicall issues" . Please give us some credit, we're not stupid. After playing almost 2 years, and still missing the very 4 stickers as everybody else it - for me - seems obvious that this is intentional, nobody is suppose to get the last stickers unless using real money to buy sticker albums. And what we have heard from previous conversations it does not seem to be worth it!

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Jan 9, 18 9:03 AM
Someone reported that when they talked to customer support, the answer was: It's random, keep trying... I still say, after 9 months of "trying" in all four of my games for those last 4 stickers, my idea of random and the devs idea of random, are not the same...

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Jan 23, 18 7:37 AM
Decided to experiment with buying stickers...

1st game... all 4 stickers and after selling all dupes and with rewards, down 1,000 coins...

2nd game... 3/4 stickers and after selling all dupes, down 10,000 coins

3rd game... zero stickers and after selling all dupes, down 2,000

4th game... 1 sticker and after selling all dupes, down 2,000

Now, that is what I call random.... though, after losing 10,000 coins in that one game, I'm not trying anymore in the games I didn't complete the pack....

irishlavender
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by irishlavender on Jan 23, 18 9:34 AM
Dear gohill,
I have absolutely no idea what you just explained...

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Jan 23, 18 10:28 AM
irishlavender wrote:Dear gohill,
I have absolutely no idea what you just explained...

The "missing" 4 stickers in the sticker album and how many coins I used trying to win them....

irishlavender
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by irishlavender on Jan 23, 18 10:57 AM
Ok, so what you said was that you still didn't get the missing 4?

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Jan 24, 18 6:21 AM
irishlavender wrote:Ok, so what you said was that you still didn't get the missing 4?

I play on PC and have 4 accounts/profiles so I have 4 games.... on one game, I did get all four stickers and was down a 1,000 coins..... but on the other 3 games...... I did not and was down considerably more than a 1,000 coins...

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Jan 24, 18 7:02 AM
I only have one game and was down 2,000 coins by buying sticker packs to finally get the last one.

irishlavender
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by irishlavender on Jan 24, 18 9:47 AM
Thanks gohill for your last post, now I understand what you were on about earlier I' m just a one game player, so I got a bit confused...

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Jan 28, 18 8:17 AM
gohill wrote:Decided to experiment with buying stickers...

1st game... all 4 stickers and after selling all dupes and with rewards, down 1,000 coins...

2nd game... 3/4 stickers and after selling all dupes, down 10,000 coins

3rd game... zero stickers and after selling all dupes, down 2,000

4th game... 1 sticker and after selling all dupes, down 2,000

Now, that is what I call random.... though, after losing 10,000 coins in that one game, I'm not trying anymore in the games I didn't complete the pack....

too curious to see just how much it would take for the three games where I didn't finish the album...

2nd game... completed... total loss after selling reward and dupes was 13,500 coins

3rd game... have yet to complete.. 3/4 stickers and down 10,000 coins so far

4th game... completed... total loss was 4,000 coins

missbethann
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by missbethann on Jan 28, 18 8:45 AM
Re:Album stickers

by missbethann on Dec 18, 17 7:00 AM

OMG If that be the case, having to use more coins to win than the 750 "award" to complete the album...and the mod's ...just my thought... probably can't hint as such a thing. A fix is something the dev's should have brought to their attention. Maybe the missing PAGE 8 Stickers could be awarded in the packs when you unlock a gate. Many players spend real world to get those boosts and coins. Since they took so much away and gave nothing back, I don't use real on this game. Other BF games...once in a blue moon.

1-28-18
See this thread Album Stickers, a discussion about this subject. It is locked now but a month ago we kinda decided the goal for page 8 is to spend real world money to complete the album. It's up to the player if it's worth the cost in coins just to get a small fraction of return, unless your into bragging rights that your album is complete. Myself, I'm happy with the 15 coins from dupes each time. Especially since they took so much away and made the game harder to play. I quit spending real world money on this game when the mine in world 2 was reduced by 30 coins.

Edited on 01/28/2018 at 8:47:33 AM PST

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Jan 28, 18 11:59 AM
I did not use any real money... this is not my "go-to" game and only rarely play levels... I typically just play the arena.... Because I have no intention of leveling up in any of my games, I can experiment on different aspects of the game... i.e.: how many coins will it take me to get the last 4 stickers.... This information can be used by other players or ignored as they choose....

btw: my first post about these 4 stickers was in May of 2017

Edited on 01/28/2018 at 12:00:58 PM PST

[Post New]by Fred_just_Fred on Jan 28, 18 7:12 PM
gohill, you are correct. There were several posts in May of 2017 concerning the sticker "problem." The thread was started by Theorem. However, I believe the "problem" was first surfaced by a thread started by Finnakee in July of 2016. My-oh-my how time flies! (yellow flies; blue flies; purple flies) A year and a half later and the developers still haven't "fixed" it. Guess it's going to remain this way.

Edited on 01/28/2018 at 7:29:57 PM PST

[Post New]by TipsyT on Jan 31, 18 10:29 PM
Can someone tell me please, if it seems normal to have only the first page of the album completed after collecting tons of packets? I have completed World #1 and am 3/4 of the way through World #2. I have not completed all 3 tiers of the levels I've played in World #2, but the majority of them I did. That first page was filled soon after I began playing the game, but no more. I can see a whole group of stickers that are flashing at the top right corner over the outside of the album, but I don't know if I need to do something in order to place them inside. Perhaps they just gather there until all of the stickers for a page are collected, I have no idea. Can anyone shed some light on the matter for me please. Thank you

GulfCoastGuppy
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,963 Posts

[Post New]by GulfCoastGuppy on Feb 1, 18 4:46 AM
TipsyT, welcome to the forum! Drag your sticker(s) toward the center of the album. It will automatically open to the page each sticker belongs. Drop it on the correct slot and collect your prize for each completed picture. You may get lots of duplicates that you can sell too.

Hope that helps!

Teel59
Lobster
Lobster
96 Posts

[Post New]by Teel59 on Feb 1, 18 10:07 AM
So - to sum up - you do NOT get the 4 missing stickers from normal play - you MUST buy them using coins?

As an added question - no-one has actually mentioned what you get from the album, and is it worth the gamble?

I am all maxed out on current levels and so on;y increase my coin count from the diminished mine and the pathetic arena awards...

Don't get me too wrong - have enjoyed the game and will still carry on hoping/waiting for the next world - but if devs think I'm gonna put any more real money in as it stands - I have too much patience for that

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Feb 1, 18 10:30 AM
Teel59 wrote:So - to sum up - you do NOT get the 4 missing stickers from normal play - you MUST buy them using coins?

As an added question - no-one has actually mentioned what you get from the album, and is it worth the gamble?

I am all maxed out on current levels and so on;y increase my coin count from the diminished mine and the pathetic arena awards...

Don't get me too wrong - have enjoyed the game and will still carry on hoping/waiting for the next world - but if devs think I'm gonna put any more real money in as it stands - I have too much patience for that

I don't know if you MUST buy them using coins... but, after about 10 months of only needing those last 4 stickers and just getting dupes from the game itself, it sure does feel like it's the only way to get them....

The reward can be found on the first page of the album... click on album and it will show 750 coins plus 5 hammers and 5 trinkets as the reward.. since the hammers cost 150 for 3 and I think 130 for 3 trinkets, it most definitely was not worth it for me, BUT... I was just too curious to see how many coins it would take... still have not completed it in one of my games but, I've only been buying a packet when I earn 125 coins to buy a packet.... (I'm still too curious on that specific game to see if buying a packet once a week or so, will eventually bring the last sticker)...

Go to: