lpollack
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Viking Brothers III Question

[Post New]by lpollack on Jan 5, 18 8:12 PM
Anyone know how to get 3 stars on level 8?

plat1098
Minnow
Minnow
208 Posts

Re:Viking Brothers III Question

[Post New]by plat1098 on Jan 8, 18 11:53 AM
1. Collect all materials in front of main camp and upgrade to two.
2. Clear paths right and left, including emptying chests, build farm and upgrade.
3. Go up the steps on right, build gold mine first, then quarry, then proceed left and build sawmill. Collect mana from station, if you have 9 mana, get the one you need from the chest top right. Don't waste time and gold over-collecting.
4. Collect next 5 mana, proceed thru middle path. Doing this last works out.

With this and other levels, it became very clear to monitor your resource level constantly and not waste any time whatsoever collecting resources unnecessarily. For example, to speak to the goddess, if you already have 10 foods, don't collect any more, focus on getting wood or stone only. I used the speed bonus constantly.

Edit: You notice that resources accumulate if they're not picked up right away? This helps when it's not worth it to pick up just one of something but more like three or more, provided the worker can carry it off. I had 10 units sitting there, the worker will only pick up a portion of that. Better to let it build up sometimes before sending a worker out to get it.

Time: 3:56

Edited on 01/08/2018 at 12:31:28 PM PST

lpollack
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:Viking Brothers III Question

[Post New]by lpollack on Jan 8, 18 9:55 PM
Thank you! I got it!

Go to: