MOST BORING GAME EVER!!!!

[Post New]by cdequeiroz on May 31, 10 3:32 PM
i'm a big fan of mcf, hidden expedition, and all the hidden object games. I played hidden expedition: amazon, and hidden expedition: devil's triangle and really had high hopes for this one. I was very greatly disappointed!!! The scenes were absolutely stunning, but it was the same thing over and over again with no clear path to what you were doing. at least with the previous games, when you picked something up, it had potential to help you along the way. this was just a game to pass the time. i was collecting jewels but i have no idea what they were actually for. and the "mini games" were either a puzzle or more hidden object finds. after playing the other games available on this site, i would advise passing on this one!!!

Re:MOST BORING GAME EVER!!!!

[Post New]by LiaKitty on Dec 8, 10 4:40 PM
Sadly, I have to agree with cdequeiroz - Hidden Expedition: Titanic is boring and very disappointing. I'm still surprised by how quickly I finished the game, but there just isn't much to it. Good hidden object levels, but boring mini-games that aren't the least bit challenging. I had no sense of progress as I moved from level to level, and no sense of purpose to any of my actions. The game lacks any kind of storyline running through it, and I believe that is its critical mistake.

sionnach_dhu
Herring
Herring
305 Posts

[Post New]by sionnach_dhu on Dec 27, 10 10:44 PM
I'm thirding this opinion - trying to finish this game has become a chore. There's no storyline, no explanation, no point to the game; no reason why I'm collecting jewels; no sense of progress. And the **** scenes are just weird, given that they're supposed to be underwater and yet they're well lit and have objects that are in good condition.

[Post New]by boariu1944 on Apr 2, 11 8:33 AM
I was terribly disappointed with this game. It never gave you enough time to sort thru the objects before you were in that crazy disaster mode. I love the Big Fish Hidden Object games...but this one totally ticked me off. I found the jewels and the air tanks...but still it kept kicking me outta the clue areas. What the heck???
I won't EVEN recommend this game AT ALL!! BUMMER.....Sorry!!!

[Post New]by boariu1944 on Apr 19, 11 12:35 PM
I was (and am...as I keep trying to play) ticked off at this game and WILL NOT advise anyone to purchase this game. Never enough time to even finish a sequence before you are done and kicked out of the game. BOO HISS...I was very disappointed at the progress of this game.

d0080b
Stingray
Stingray
5,334 Posts

[Post New]by d0080b on May 8, 11 4:12 PM
Yeah, I agree, it was boring... had to make myself finish it... just didn't engage me in any way.

crowtrobot
Herring
Herring
318 Posts

[Post New]by crowtrobot on Dec 23, 11 12:28 PM
Maybe you guys don't realize that this game pre-dated HE Amazon. This was the very first Hidden Object Game I ever played and I bought it several years ago. It came out about the same time as Mystery Case Files: Huntsville and MCF: Prime Suspects. They may seem boring by comparison with the new games out today, but at the time they were something new in games. I just played the above-named MCF games in the past week and still enjoyed them. Haven't played Titanic recently, need to load it on my new computer, but I always liked the mood of the graphics and sounds, and the time constraint represented by the amount of air you have.

[Post New]by Stanimal on May 14, 12 10:14 PM
I'm pretty late to the party, I have more than 60 games in my library this is the first one I uninstalled before completing it, I tolerate hog games I am in them for the puzzles and mini games i like interactive hog. but this game is a drag

Go to: