No answer to placing the statue of Aries

[Post New]by Goldenmom2 on Jan 6, 18 1:33 PM
I am still having problems and haven't gotten any suggestions from my previous post. I restarted the game and am now in the same place in the Bonus Chapter where I am supposed to put the statue in the bookcase in the Mayor's office. When I click on the bookcase area, nothing happens. All the other areas say there is nothing to do there. Please someone give me a clue what to do so I can finally finish this game!

jaldeer
Guppy
Guppy
173 Posts

Re:No answer to placing the statue of Aries

[Post New]by jaldeer on Jan 7, 18 12:32 AM
I'm past that part. You have to bring up the photo of Aries that is in your inventory, the put all the pieces there, then assemble the statue, then put the statue with the other in front of those books in the bookshelf in the Mayor's office. Hope this helps. Good luck!

[Post New]by Goldenmom2 on Jan 7, 18 1:22 PM
I have done the assembling of the statue but the game won't let me click on the area near the bookshelf where the statue is supposed to go.

[Post New]by seekseek on Jan 10, 18 7:56 AM
I have the same problem here. Statue assembled but cant place it. Neither can I loose the screws

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Jan 14, 18 1:31 PM
Hi Everyone,

It sounds like there's been trouble progressing through the area of the Bonus Chapter involving the statue of Aries. I definitely understand this could be frustrating. Some of our players have reported difficulties with this section of the game, and we've passed along those reports to the appropriate parties so it can better be investigated. If we hear more about this, we'll be certain to pass that news along to our players on the forum right away. We apologize for any inconvenience experienced in the meantime.

For now, we can recommend trying a couple of things if the tips offered by jaldeer didn't resolve the issue. Progression issues can be the result of a game not having the resources or permissions it needs for its files to work as well as they should. We can try to resolve this by running the game as an Administrator and checking for video card drive updates. Steps for this can be found here:

Run Game as Administrator
Video Driver Updates

If these steps do not resolve the issue, please send a message to our Technical Support Team so they can help us gather information helpful for passing along in our reports of issues our players have experienced.

Since this has turned out to be a possible technical issue, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. Please post any further questions in the designated Tech Issues thread located HERE. You can also PM me or another Moderator with any concerns. We'll be happy to do everything we can to help.

bfgArinelle

Go to: