rbsworld
Herring
Herring
317 Posts

For all those Xmas Rm2 searchers...

[Post New]by rbsworld on Jan 6, 18 5:45 PM
Have you noticed how your crafted inventory has grown? Or just inventory in general? I have been doing all my HOS rounds in Xmas Rm2 and the payoff is shocking. The fact that I am very close to the 1M mark coin wise is a feat I never thought possible.

I took stock of all my inventory tabs today trying to figure out what to keep, shard or sell...and all I can say is wow! I have things in my crafted tab I've never seen before or I should say ever remember crafting. Thanks to the generosity of my friends, this WE has been phenomenal!

Thank you guys! You rock my Castle World!

RBsMom

tesskw
Minnow
Minnow
202 Posts

Re:For all those Xmas Rm2 searchers...

[Post New]by tesskw on Jan 6, 18 6:19 PM
I have noticed also, tonight I received "packed teeth" that cost 6k to craft, very happy

Sharp_Eye574363
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,845 Posts

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Jan 6, 18 6:50 PM
Yes, other veteran players said if you wait a couple of days or more before collecting your pressies from your santa sack, or tree, you have a better chance of getting some craft items!

rbsworld
Herring
Herring
317 Posts

[Post New]by rbsworld on Jan 6, 18 7:22 PM
Yep! Totally agree!

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Jan 6, 18 7:38 PM
I am also blown away how the coins add up... took me 2 years to accumulate a million coins in my other games... but only 8/9 months to accumulate over 1.3 million in the new game...

I also practice delayed gratification with checking the stocking... usually wait 3 or 4 days as we are coming to a close and many people have run out of boxes.... The last week, I will wait the whole week and pick them up about 30 min. before the event ends... (That first year, I waited, didn't know when the event would end and I lost whatever gifts had been left... at least we know WHEN the events will end now)....

oh, and I noticed, I tend to get crafting items on the last click of the stocking... in one of my games, the last gift was a "Headache".... the "good" kind, but only if you DON'T have to craft it...

Go to: