Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

Strategy guide

[Post New]by 41273 on Jan 6, 18 6:02 PM
Am I the only one who thinks this strategy guide is thoroughly confusing?

Re:Strategy guide

[Post New]by margiegray54 on Jan 8, 18 9:58 AM
I think it sucks! I am in chapter 5 and lost and the hint and the guide offer no help! I am at the portal, I played the game w/the mirrors, or stones and I see a rock w/a hook above but now nothing! I checked the map, but nowhere to go.

jennsmom
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by jennsmom on Jan 9, 18 10:32 AM
I join in the complaints about this SG. In fact, the last game I purchased from this developer seemed to have similar issues. Perhaps I should just wait for the SE to come out, and use hints, or an ordinary walkthrough that I'm not paying for.

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Jan 9, 18 11:21 AM
Hi Everyone,

Thank you for your feedback about the strategy guide in Labyrinths of the World: A Dangerous Game Collector's Edition. We definitely want our players to find such guides helpful, so I'll be happy to pass along the details of this thread to the appropriate teams. If there are any details about how to improve the guide or specific examples of where its hints are confusing, please let us know.

As always, you can PM me or another Moderator with questions or concerns. We'll do our best to help.

bfgArinelle

lamp_post
Guppy
Guppy
150 Posts

[Post New]by lamp_post on Jan 14, 18 3:53 PM
I agree. I am at the point that I am supposed to find Charles..I have the drill, rusty key, and I have no idea what I am supposed to do now. The Guide gives no help and the hint just says there is nothing to do here. I am totally lost in this game. Any help?
The guide does not say how to get the rust off of the pliers and I cannot use them until I do......All it says is to use the pliers on the nails which it will not let me because they are you guess it.....RUSTY!!!!! This is totally ridiculous.... I do believe they already had one update for this game...I would guess another will be underway. Come on Big Fish....this is not what we are used to from you.

Edited on 01/14/2018 at 4:31:23 PM PST

Go to: