mikedog
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

No response when I click on hidden objects

[Post New]by mikedog on Jun 1, 10 5:51 AM
I got through the first few scenes, but when I got to the scene with the maracas, the program stopped responding. I click and click on a maraca, but nothing happens. Then if I click on menu to get out of the game, I get no response there, either. I have to push CTRL-ALT-DELETE to get out of the game. I have tried starting from the icon on the screen and from the game manager. In both cases the game starts and goes to the maraca screen, then stops responding. Anyone else having a similar problem? (I haven't had this problem with any other game.)

Edited on 06/01/2010 at 5:53:12 AM PST

mikedog
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

Re:No response when I click on hidden objects

[Post New]by mikedog on Jun 1, 10 10:12 AM
I'm replying to my own post in case someone else has this problem. I have a wide-screen monitor and the problem arose when I was playing in full-screen mode. When the screen adjusts for wide screen, apparently whatever in the software that tells the pointer when it's on one of the items in the list is thrown off. When I switch to windowed mode the game works fine.

Nansky69
Herring
Herring
357 Posts

Re:No response when I click on hidden objects

[Post New]by Nansky69 on Jun 18, 10 7:25 AM
I also use a widescreen monitor and haven't had any problems playing the game in full screen mode. At least, not yet ;-)

Go to: