Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Dreampath: Guardian of the Forest here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Jan 7, 18 12:41 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 01/07/2018 at 7:55:23 AM PST

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Dreampath: Guardian of the Forest here.

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Jan 7, 18 7:55 AM
Hi Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work as it should, we highly recommend visiting the Big Fish Games Help pages as they are always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested help articles that have helped past players correct various types of problems:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility
Run Game as Administrator

If you are not able to get a game working properly using the information in our Big Fish Games Help articles, please get in touch with the Customer Support Team. It would also be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide the most appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are looking for game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgArinelle

[Post New]by leapfrog0202 on Jan 7, 18 2:55 PM
It's really too bad that both the CE and SE version won't open properly on my Windows 10 laptop.

Part of designing for Win10 is including that the game opens properly with the display settings. I shouldn't need to change my settings every single time I want to play a game.

Other devs know how to handle this. Why has no one at BFG made this dev fix this game before it was released? If not by that point, why not by the time it was made an SE?

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Jan 7, 18 3:16 PM
Hi leapfrog0202,

I'm sorry to hear there's been trouble with how the game opens up while playing. It sounds like you're referring to a resolution issue, and I certainly understand not wanting to change the resolution of your computer in order to play a game. If you'd rather not try the steps from our Screen Resolution article, please contact our Technical Support Team for further assistance.

Our Moderators are also always available by PM to answer any questions we can. Feel free to contact us any time.

bfgArinelle

[Post New]by leapfrog0202 on Jan 8, 18 6:30 PM
bfgArinelle wrote:Hi leapfrog0202,

I'm sorry to hear there's been trouble with how the game opens up while playing. It sounds like you're referring to a resolution issue, and I certainly understand not wanting to change the resolution of your computer in order to play a game. If you'd rather not try the steps from our <a href="https://bigfishgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/230290028">Screen Resolution</a> article, please contact our <a href="https://bigfishgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/230538107">Technical Support Team</a> for further assistance.

Our Moderators are also always available by PM to answer any questions we can. Feel free to contact us any time.

bfgArinelle

Thanks much Arinelle. Your help is always appreciated.

[Post New]by fairy18 on Jan 29, 18 4:57 PM
I reach the task where you need to place the cheese on the counter, but the cheese doesn't drop. It just says that it's not as easy as it looks and so I cannot complete this task and move forward.

RoHa14
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Can't pickup brush for rooftop room painting

[Post New]by RoHa14 on Feb 8, 18 9:07 AM
In the City Wall rooftop room where the painting is covered in cobwebs I can't pick up the brush. The back arrow is in the way. It pops up before I can get to the brush. Windows 10 OS.

Edited on 02/08/2018 at 9:13:26 AM PST

[Post New]by wenndog on Mar 5, 18 9:18 AM
The section where you place the cheese in the box, mine will not allow me to do that. Just keeps saying it difficult and I have logged in and out of game tried about 100 times and now so frustrated I dont even want to play this game anymore. NOT fun.. Not relaxing like I wanted How do I fix this? Help please

Go to: