efi24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,228 Posts

Changes to puzzles?

[Post New]by efi24 on Jan 7, 18 10:33 AM
Hi, sorry, something's not working right with my search option for some reason, so can't find if this has been discussed already or not..
Wondering if there were any changes made to the puzzles lately?
I just chose a plain stamp as one of my prizes, and I won it, but now every other puzzle I click "play" on doesn't show the plain stamp as an option to choose!
Same happened with the wand - won it once - not showing up anymore. (in different puzzles)

Never had this happen before, is this something new? Has anyone else noticed this?

Didn't we use to be able to play for stamps at the table too? Did I dream this or has it stopped? LOL I have recently restarted a new game, but been playing my old one since it was still Beta, a lot changed since, most for the best actually
I do have it on my wish list, but I can't put just that. Same for animals... airship... those are slow processes..

Thank you and happy gaming xxx

Edited on 01/07/2018 at 10:34:29 AM PST

Howdah
Herring
Herring
363 Posts

Re:Changes to puzzles?

[Post New]by Howdah on Jan 7, 18 10:53 AM
Except for the diamonds, once you have won an item you can't win the same item again until the puzzle you won it on has cooled down. It has been this way almost since the puzzles began. When puzzles first started, you could put up all eggs for prizes, now you can only put up one. I got rich on eggs and still have a nice stash from then.

efi24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,228 Posts

[Post New]by efi24 on Jan 7, 18 1:02 PM
Howdah wrote:Except for the diamonds, once you have won an item you can't win the same item again until the puzzle you won it on has cooled down. It has been this way almost since the puzzles began. When puzzles first started, you could put up all eggs for prizes, now you can only put up one. I got rich on eggs and still have a nice stash from then.

Nice!!
Never really noticed it until today, probably because I lose more often than I win lol
Thanks for the info xxx

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Jan 7, 18 1:10 PM
Howdah wrote:Except for the diamonds, once you have won an item you can't win the same item again until the puzzle you won it on has cooled down. It has been this way almost since the puzzles began. When puzzles first started, you could put up all eggs for prizes, now you can only put up one. I got rich on eggs and still have a nice stash from then.
This is true .... at first we could put an egg in each of the 3 slots and even if we won a particular egg, we could put it in a slot in a subsequent puzzle.

(The Puzzle feature was activated on Feb 14 for PC and on Feb 16 for iOS and Android ...... there was another update on March 13 (March 14 for iOS and Android) that quickly removed the option to select duplicate items and the cooldown time was changed from 3 hours to 5 hours).

That said .... as a clarification on the "now you can only put up one" part .....
In each puzzle you play, you can only select to win 1 egg ..... However, if you don't get that particular egg, you can try for it again in the next puzzle. IF you do win it, you can add a DIFFERENT egg to your "play for" list.

Go to: