Level 49

[Post New]by SFinfrock on Oct 26, 08 4:37 PM
I am at level 49 and have tried everything to open the blocks on the chest at the very top. Can anyone give me some help?

Re:Level 49

[Post New]by cowlovin on May 3, 09 5:55 AM
Help! I am stuck on this level also. Can someone tell me how to break the blocks on the top. I have tried to use everything.

[Post New]by mefisto1920 on May 22, 09 2:34 AM
In fact, it is'nt so difficult.
Stay in the top and collect all the required juwels, so that the ghost de 4 frozen stones opens. Stay in the beginning away from the two arrows!
After opening by the ghost, collect all the stones below and open the arrows. They destroy the 4 separate stones.
Simple! Good luck.

BobbiH
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by BobbiH on Aug 16, 09 11:44 PM
And if the arrows are gone? I have played this level for more than an hour and I'm getting nowhere (I'm playing in relaxed mode) -- I have long since collected the jewels but the four blocks at the top don't move and aren't affected by the gameplay underneath. Is there any way out of this? Or am I just going to have to start from the beginning, or ditch the game entirely?

MrsGriz
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by MrsGriz on Jan 31, 10 8:01 PM
not getting it to open, love more info how to make it work

Ratred54
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Ratred54 on Nov 23, 10 5:09 PM
Is there any way i can start level 49 over again? without starting over compleatly?

Ratred54
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Ratred54 on Nov 23, 10 5:26 PM
guess what ? I did it! you'll never guess how you know the lighting globe/ put it in the middle of the board twice underneath the 4 blocks of ice one row at a time , try it it works

[Post New]by Mazarati on Apr 9, 12 6:56 PM
To all on the forum regarding Level 49 Season Witch 2, I have tried all suggestions and nothing is working. Help!

Mazarati

seaside2
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

[Post New]by seaside2 on Jun 28, 13 3:40 PM
I was able to get through level 49 by putting the wind tunnel on the ghosted artifact then the maple leaf. For some reason all four blocks broke open.

[Post New]by Abbiewestie on Jan 3, 14 8:15 PM
I'm on level 49 and can not open the top I have started it all over and still the same when I get to this level 49. It is getting on my nerves. PLEASE GIVE ME HELP. MY HAIR IS TURNING GRAY. ANY HELP PLEASE AND THANK YOU VERY MUCH. ALOHA

Go to: