molinka
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

Very Cool!!!!

[Post New]by molinka on Jun 1, 10 4:56 PM
I finally finished!!!!
This game and Dire Grove are by far my faves!!! worth every penny!
shevaun

genkicoll
Stingray
Stingray
5,732 Posts

Re:Very Cool!!!!

[Post New]by genkicoll on Jun 1, 10 6:35 PM
I feel soooo guilty... I just bought the CE, and haven't even tried it yet. I absolutely loved the first PuppetShow, and if nothing else, I'm happy to support the game makers by purchasing this. After all, if we don't buy enough games, they can't make us more! Total selfishness, I tell ya!

[Post New]by OregonPandora on Jun 1, 10 6:45 PM
Genkicoll! You crumbled! Well, enjoy it! I am still hanging on and haven't cracked yet. May the force be with me!

genkicoll
Stingray
Stingray
5,732 Posts

[Post New]by genkicoll on Jun 1, 10 6:51 PM
Noooo, I shall not sin alone!

Come, OP, you must buy the CE! You know you want to. Just think, by supporting PuppetShow with our CE purchase, they'll be able to make even more quality games! More like this and RTR and Dire Grove...

We... must... support... the developers!

Long live Big Fish and the game developers!

Edited on 06/01/2010 at 6:52:16 PM PST

Eisteepfirsich
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

[Post New]by Eisteepfirsich on Jun 2, 10 3:36 AM
I have bought the CE today also and love it. Puppet show is in my top 5 list from ihogs. Great production value and good extra content.

kelnjor
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,088 Posts

[Post New]by kelnjor on Jun 2, 10 7:30 AM
I am totally with you, even though i only played the demo, it is the best game that i have found since dire grove...unfortunately i will have to wait until the SE version comes out.. ..but i also found that i hadnt yet played the first puppet show, ( i thought i had already for some reason) so i will play that for now, while i am waiting

hope you are all enjoying it

Go to: