Need Help

onig
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

Re:Need Help

[Post New]by onig on Dec 2, 08 3:17 PM
hey Mamavines.. I have the same problem as you...tried to delete and reinstall for several times already..still get those errormessages...is there someone to help me solve this so finally i play the game again...its no fun this way cause played it only once and now cant start it anymore :-((

[Post New]by frecia on Jan 13, 09 4:34 PM
Game was working great for a few weeks after I've purchased until January 4th.
Using Vista...........Window pops up "MTE has encounter a problem. Please make sure you have the lastest version of game. Then another window "Director Player Error" with "Object expecter".
And everytime I have to re-boot computer because it just freezes up.
I've emailed BFG about 4 times.
Any suggestions?

[Post New]by frecia on Jan 13, 09 4:35 PM
Game was working great for a few weeks after I've purchased until January 4th.
Using Vista...........Window pops up "MTE has encounter a problem. Please make sure you have the lastest version of game. Then another window "Director Player Error" with "Object expecter".
And everytime I have to re-boot computer because it just freezes up.
I've emailed BFG about 4 times.
Any suggestions?

[Post New]by 1flowers on Jan 20, 09 4:22 PM
I guess I am not the only one. Has anyone found a remedy?

[Post New]by lanemes on Jan 21, 09 3:09 PM
I too am having the same issues with Vista. I have emailed customer support, so hopefully the will be able to tell me how to solve it.

[Post New]by sewnice1 on Jan 27, 09 1:48 PM
Hi lanemes, I don't think it is a vista problem. I have Vista on both my PC and my laptop. I can ply on my PC after I turn my security off. I have ATT security. I keep having the same problem you do on my laptop. I even tried turning off my security (Mcafee) and that did not help either. I have almost quit playing Majong just for that reason. Did customer support tell you how to fix it?

[Post New]by nawhipple24 on Feb 22, 09 6:22 PM
Having the same issues. I have uninstalled and reinstalled, and still having the same issues. Thanks in advance for any help.

[Post New]by cheesecakegirl on Feb 28, 09 6:48 PM
Same problem here with "Director Player Error" and "count #". I'm on Vista, too, but wasn't having any problems yesterday!!! The problems only began today.

[Post New]by Willowbend on Apr 10, 09 2:30 PM
This same problem is still persisting now. Customer support gave me instructions to uninstall and reinstall with a lot of restarts in between, but that does not work. The game is fine on the first use, but after that it gives the error "Mahjong Towers has encountered an error......" Customer support said it had to do with "Windows moving things around". Not really possible. I am running Vista, but have tried running in all the compatibility modes and none work.

Is there a solution for this or not?

Edited on 04/10/2009 at 2:31:39 PM PST

Spazzazz
Herring
Herring
332 Posts

[Post New]by Spazzazz on May 1, 09 4:19 AM
Have you tried cleaning out your internet temp files?

[Post New]by jenajack77 on May 14, 09 4:58 PM
I'm having the same problems. It can't be a Vista thing because I have been playing this game on my Vista computer for a year now. I just started getting the messages on May 3rd. I also talked to support and nothing fixed it and I got the same thing about Vista "moving things around".

If anyone can help that would be wonderful!

need help

[Post New]by lottalove124 on Jul 4, 09 2:05 PM
I cannot go into the new list or the most popular list for new layouts. This started about 3 days ago. Have had this game for over 2 years and have not had any trouble until now. I get the message " playing off line". I have windows vista and every thing else works just fine. Have cleaned out my favorite list but cant get any more layouts. pleasse help. beverlyweekly@msn.com

[Post New]by jailor54 on Jul 4, 09 3:27 PM
Hey Sea I'm experiencing the exact same problem, except mine started last night. I'm running windows xp, I have emailed customer support for help, so hopefully I'll hear from them soon and I'll post the anser

[Post New]by ladyisis on Jul 4, 09 10:21 PM
Has anyone gotten any response on this? The problem started for me yesterday. Driving me NUTS!

Spazzazz
Herring
Herring
332 Posts

[Post New]by Spazzazz on Jul 4, 09 10:56 PM
BFG has been down for the past couple of days. Word is thr has been a fire with the BFGs server which has interupted online game playing including Mte - the site is slowly getting back together - havnt been able to get in here to the forums until last night

Spazzazz
Herring
Herring
332 Posts

[Post New]by Spazzazz on Jul 4, 09 10:59 PM
Also - Too many layouts downloaded into yr favourites can cause director player error msgs

[Post New]by keetah on Aug 27, 09 7:59 PM
I am having the same problem. I was able to play this game for a while and now have begun to get an "object handler # count" error message . It states to make sure you have the latest version so I uninstalled the old game and reinstalled the game again. Same problem. I wonder if this is a built in failure in order to get you to lay out more moolah for a new game. The help forum doesnt really help as there is no specific help for this problem and looking here.... it seems no one here has gotten any help either.... Really turns me off to Big Fish Games.

Spazzazz
Herring
Herring
332 Posts

[Post New]by Spazzazz on Sep 18, 09 7:17 AM
View the 'Recurring Error Message With Mte' thread

All of the rank badges may not be in yr game - this thread will explain how to check if they are all there or not

[Post New]by AmyLyn85 on Dec 1, 09 10:26 PM
cheesecakegirl wrote:Same problem here with "Director Player Error" and "count #". I'm on Vista, too, but wasn't having any problems yesterday!!! The problems only began today.

same here i love to play MTE

Spazzazz
Herring
Herring
332 Posts

[Post New]by Spazzazz on Dec 2, 09 3:59 PM
View this link if yr having Director Error probs with Mte

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/20/55693.page

Can also refer you to some other links if need be - post or pm to let me know if ya need them

Fi

Go to: