Wargrave is NOT in Mackenzies room! HELP!

[Post New]by smc1694 on Jun 1, 10 10:10 PM
I have been walking around in circles. Can't go outside because it is raining. I have talked to everyone. Gave the doctor his honey, gave apple juice to the lady on the couch (I forget her name right now lol) and she gave me the parachute and I put it all together. Talked to Mr. Rogers and also the detective hanging out in his bathroom. I also talked to Vera and that dude in the movie theatre. Watched the movies. Found the secret room, road in the water on the raft, fell off and ended up at the shacks, went back to the house, got the dice box with the key in it, opened the locked draw in the desk and got the book, i have read everything and combined all the objects that can be combined... I have done EVERYTHING! I have both pieces of the pipe and put it together the only problem is that the judge is NOT in Mackenzies room. No one will talk to me anymore. I have read many different walkthroughs and forums and no one mentions this problem. Does anyone know what I missed or what I need to do to make Wargrave appear beside the generals bedside?? Thanks!

cinder555
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,217 Posts

Re:Wargrave is NOT in Mackenzies room! HELP!

[Post New]by cinder555 on Jun 26, 10 9:59 AM
Have you talk to ALL the people completely again after you collected all the items? Talk to the judge again(I think it is 3x) in the parlor.including the doctor left of the fireplace.

[Post New]by Blondi5ft2 on Sep 8, 10 3:12 PM
I am having the same issue. Chapter 4, Mackenzie is dead and Judge Wargrove is in his room. I went to Mackenzie's room and talked to the judge, but I forgot the pipe tip. I went back to find the pipe tip and combined with the pipe end and the judge was gone..

pbashby
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by pbashby on Nov 17, 10 11:11 AM
me too I've talked to everyone in the game - they tell me they have better things to do than chat. Not only is the Judge NOT in the general's room, but the general's body is not in his bed either. so I guess I'm missing one live guy (the judge) and one dead guy (the general). In the cutaway at the end of chapter 3 (or perhaps the beginning of chapter 4) I saw men carrying the general's body upstairs ..... and then POOF! Gone!

any ideas?

jordies
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by jordies on Jun 12, 11 3:30 AM
Have any of you been in the secret room in the library? That is probably what you need to do.

Go to: