How to Play the Game

[Post New]by lynbrian on Oct 26, 08 5:49 PM
Hi, I just don't have a clue on how to play this game at all.
I just need a step by step on how and what to do.
Thanx
hugs Lyn

angelwingz7
Minnow
Minnow
287 Posts

Re:How to Play the Game

[Post New]by angelwingz7 on Oct 26, 08 6:59 PM
lynbrian, bfg has complete walkthrough for this game. Just go to search all forums at right top and type in Art of murder walkthrough. it's free

char1132
Manatee
Manatee
4,059 Posts

[Post New]by char1132 on Feb 16, 09 1:09 AM
THAT WALKTHROUGH DOES NOT HELP well not that much What does she still need to do after finding out that Warren wants paper work????PPLLEEAASSEE HELP

[Post New]by yayasgames on May 20, 10 2:12 PM
just put the evidence of the head found , put it in the evidence room, supposed to return to talk to Chase in his office. talk to Ruth...cant do either, cant leave. frustrated. HELP!!! what now

cinder555
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,217 Posts

[Post New]by cinder555 on May 21, 10 8:45 AM
I will PM -personal Message - pick up the message on the right side

I am sending you a walkthrough that will help. I am not sure where you are but here goes.

Did you look at the other bins in evidence? Click on the question mark bottom right and it will show the hot spots to click on.

How to Play the Game

[Post New]by bblanks50 on May 22, 10 4:07 PM
lynbrian wrote:Hi, I just don't have a clue on how to play this game at all.
I just need a step by step on how and what to do.
Thanx
hugs Lyn

genkicoll
Stingray
Stingray
5,732 Posts

[Post New]by genkicoll on May 22, 10 4:15 PM
This is a point-and-click adventure. The nice thing about this one is that when you don't know what to do, click on the hint button (bottom right of the page, next to menu, I think). Doing so will show you the points of interest in the room.

Talk to everyone - sometimes you have to do so multiple times before you can move on.

*SPOILERS*

Let's see, you'll have to talk to to the receptionist, go to your desk and click the keyboard and the phone, go to the bulletin board to get a phone number, make a phone call, try to print the document, talk to the receptionist, go find the paper, put the paper in the tray, print...

*END SPOILERS*

That's as far as I got before I exited the demo because I want to wait to buy it before I go any further

EDIT: OH! And you can double-click to make her run! Much better than having to watch her walk across every scene

Edited on 05/22/2010 at 4:16:15 PM PST

cinder555
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,217 Posts

[Post New]by cinder555 on May 22, 10 4:45 PM
walkthrough on the way - will PM you the location

Go to: