bfgZambezi
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,858 Posts

UPDATED iPad/iPhone/iPod version now available! February 22, 2012

[Post New]by bfgZambezi on Jun 2, 10 11:40 AM
The Hidden Expedition: Amazon 1.3 update is live and available on the iTunes App Store.

This new version fixes the issue with the medallion and other progression issues.

To get the new critical update, just sync your device to your iTunes App account and everything should be good to go!

If you have any trouble with the update you can contact Customer Support. Just click the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages, and then click "Contact Us" to the left of the screen to submit a support ticket.

If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can connect to Live Chat for real-time support through your "My Game Club" page. Chat hours are Monday through Friday 9:30 AM to 5:00 PM PST.

Edited on 02/22/2013 at 1:39:56 PM PST

Re:Update for Hidden Expedition Amazon (iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad) now available!

[Post New]by klapton on Jun 10, 10 7:34 PM
The program freezes at the point I need to take the oars to the boat. I cannot move the oars nor complete any action from that point forward, I've re-started the game as different players 3 times and have the same problem every time. Does the update fix that problem?

bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

Re:Update for Hidden Expedition Amazon (iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad) now available!

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Jul 27, 10 10:01 AM
Hi Fishies!

If you are having some trouble with your game, there are a few recommended troubleshooting steps. For the best results Apple advises that you reset your device –powering down by holding the sleep button - after first installing an application. If you continue to have trouble, try reinstalling the application. Click here for step-by-step instructions on how to complete this process from Apple Support .

Once you’ve purchased an application, you should be able to reinstall it on any of your iDevices at no additional cost as long as you are using the same iTunes account used to make the original purchase. Your application’s saved data should also remain intact. If it does not, please let us know!

Additional help and troubleshooting steps are available from the Big Fish Games Help, here

Make sure to let us know which device you are using so that we can better assist you (iPod Touch, iPad, or iPhone) and also which iOS you are using on your device.

Your feedback is really important and will be sent to the developers. They take game quality very seriously and this is why they perform rigorous testing on multiple devices and OS types for every game. With the help of customers like you, they will be able to continue to update these applications in the future to address any issues and concerns so that you can enjoy this and the other great Big Fish Games iPhone, iPod, and iPad titles.

Thanks everyone!

bfgTigris

Edited on 07/27/2010 at 10:48:17 AM PST

[Post New]by dgGames on Sep 8, 10 7:15 PM
Game freezes after pressing continue adventure at the end of level 6. I see a map of the Atlantic and Africa with a dot on a city but that's where it gets stuck. I press the dot but nothing happens and there are no other controls on the screen. Tapping elsewhere on the screen doesn't do anything either. Restarted app same thing. Replayed level 6 something. Started new game and now it gets stuck going from level 1 to 2. Deleted app and started over and it's now worked through level 4 but I fear the game may get stuck again.

Anyway I can work around this problem if it happens again? It wouldn't be fun to start all over again.

IPad 3G 64
iOS ver 3.2.1

Edited on 09/08/2010 at 8:17:08 PM PST

[Post New]by Karenhs on Sep 12, 10 8:30 AM
I've had trouble with the Continue button too, as in selecting the game, it loads up, hit continue, then I only see the main hidden object screen with nothiing else (no menu, hints, list, map, or pack sections). After trying again and again, I have found that when I let the game load up fully, and only after the word Amazon animation rises up, then I hit the continue button and all is fine then. Guess it all has to do with letting the game fully load up before hitting any buttons or trying to touch click anything. Hope that helps!

[Post New]by nikra88 on Oct 23, 10 6:00 AM
Nice game! But after finishing the game I missed journal nummer 29! Even after the second time playing.
It seems to me I am missing a level.
After searching the internet I found out that the one I am missing is the one "lit the lantarn".
I'm playing with iPhone 3G
Thanks for any help.

[Post New]by apohvh on Jan 14, 11 1:29 AM
game and update not available in dutch app store only lite version

game crashes in the electrical wiring part with the light bulbs

grtz ed

[Post New]by Reestie on Jan 16, 11 1:38 PM
Hi. I have downloaded the iPad version of this app. Unfortunately it crashes as soon as I try and start the game. I have uninstalled and reinstalled with no success. I notice from the game comments on itunes that i am not the only one experiencing this problem. I have been looking forward to playing this game so am disappointed hopefully there will be another update soon

[Post New]by cgossmann on Mar 12, 11 7:59 PM
This is the most disappointing app I've put on my ipad. I installed a new update a month and a half ago, and the game hasn't worked since. Big Fish has offered no reassurance that they're working on the issue, and the instuction to put my device in airplane mode did not help. Epic failure. Which is really sad, because it was hands down my favorite game before it started crashing after level one. Updates are supposed to improve the game, not kill it altogether.

cyong
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by cyong on Mar 25, 11 8:48 PM
How do I download the update from my iPad?

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

UPDATED iPad/iPhone/iPod version now available! February 22, 2012

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Feb 22, 13 1:39 PM
Hi iFishies!

Good news! We have an updated iPad/iPhone/iPod version of Hidden Expedition: Amazon ™ available now! This new version fixes crashing issues seen on level 23.

To get this latest version, just open the App Store and locate Hidden Expedition: Amazon ™ on your Updates page. More information on updating your game can be found on our help article here:

iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch

If you have any problems installing this latest update, please contact our Tech Support Team and they'll be happy to help.

Happy gaming!

bfgSeine

Go to: