K3Y

bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

K3Y

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jan 9, 18 12:29 AM
K3Y is an innovative puzzle game, mixing classic match-3 gameplay with realistic physics for a challenging and fun experience. Drop pearls to match the three k3ys together and unlock the gate to the next level. But first you have to knock them free of obstacles, bumpers, switches, and more! Watch out, don't let any pearls through the last gate or you'll feed Gustus Grumps the Kraken!

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

Re:K3Y

[Post New]by Valdy on Jan 9, 18 12:01 PM
Both yesterday's Jewel Adventures and today's K3Y game look like app games, and IMO are games that should have come out as soft releases.

ndiehlman
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by ndiehlman on Jan 22, 18 2:27 PM
[b]HOW DO I START THIS GAME OVER????????

ndiehlman
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by ndiehlman on Jan 22, 18 2:29 PM
I WAS SCREWING AROUND AND USED MY LITTLE ICONS TO SEE WHAT THEY WILL DO ...NOW AT LEVEL 15 I NEED THEM CAN NOT GO ANY FURTHER ...IT WILL NOT START OVER!!!!!!!

[Post New]by baytobiano on Jan 23, 18 12:10 AM
On the large "Dial" where the levels are shown you can turn back and play any level again. Just left click on it and drag and then select a level.
I have not found a way to start completely over!

mirandashell
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by mirandashell on Jan 28, 18 7:10 AM
You can't. There's actually quite a lot missing from what is implied to be a finished game. There's no profile, so you can start over. There's nowhere to 'buy' boosts with points. It's beginning to look like a bit of a scam.

Go to: