glca
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

Lairiel's Voices New (Old) Offer January 2018

[Post New]by glca on Jan 9, 18 12:36 AM
By order of Sir_Vival it's time to post the new offer. Wiki found; In your browser type: wiki, rooms of memory, Lairiel's Voices

This is very similar to Groundhog Day if you've done that one. If you haven't, it's all about getting to & completing special labyrinths. Most of the event is without special quests. This means you may assemble the artifacts with the popup.You will need Jade keys which are giftable.

Advanced search shows 465 threads yet the only one I can seem to access is 2012:
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/263533.page#5573045

Any advice from more experienced players is extremely welcomed

Almost forgot the chest:
Reward: Elven Chest
The chest contains:

20Goldtarra
10Summon
1 Star of Eternity
1 Biomodule
5 Ice Keys
5 Fire Keys
1 Pouch of Pearls (250)
5Elven bread
2 Large Kits for Beginners (Maya Runes)
Coins: 15,000
Xp: 300
Charges: 20 random
Trophy: Princess Lairiel

Edited on 01/09/2018 at 12:39:59 AM PST

clm5457
Catfish
Catfish
1,587 Posts

Re:Lairiel's Voices New (Old) Offer January 2018

[Post New]by clm5457 on Jan 9, 18 10:32 AM
Just type in Lairiels Voices in the Search All Forums and you will see a lot more threads.
Good Luck everyone, this is a hard quest to do without spending crystals.

[Post New]by _Sweetgrass_ on Jan 9, 18 12:20 PM
Here are a few threads for this offer

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/462011.page

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/263533.page#5572914

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/286790.page#5722338

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/303116.page#5824493

Quite helpful and worth a read and I'm c&p a post by Beth87112 who kindly listed the locations and modes necessary to find the pieces for both the Power Cup and Harbinger of Storm

"Power Cup

Hurdy Gurdy Library Night
Quick Sands Study Day
Light Wind Cellar Shadows
Mellow Chimes Dungeon Jumble Words
Desert Rave Laboratory Reversed

Harbinger of Storm

Cupro Nickel Lotus Laboratory Shadows
Copper Rod Cellar Reversed
Glimmering Hue Dungeon Shadows
Hammer of Rumble Observatory Night
Ghost Shadow Library Jumble Words

Edit: The Hurdy Gurdy has been found in Night Mode not Shadows. This was my mistake. I apologize"
(courtesy of Beth87112)

There were also several "trading post" threads which were also full of info

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/20/729364.page#6483778

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/377820.page#5960494

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/20/286941.page#5828726

To save on summoning scrolls don't forget to search rooms in between summoning creatures as the creatures repopulate, a few at a time, on their own after each search. As well, several trips through the mazes are necessary so don't forget to refresh regularly so you can help out your neighbours.

A big Thank you goes out to Gabrielle for taking up the mantel in Sir Vival's absence

Edited on 01/09/2018 at 1:16:05 PM PST

glca
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by glca on Jan 9, 18 5:29 PM
Awesome info Sweetgrass !!!

I wanted to mention that if you show you have the Sea Shells & Ethers from playing this event in the past in your backpack, they will not show up in the task as collected. However, if you assemble the Ring of Oblivion they do count!

glca
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by glca on Jan 9, 18 10:14 PM
Does anyone remember if you save Lairiel can you continue to do the mazes until you take the chest? For the life of me I can't remember. I remember doing the mazes over and over for days, I just don't remember if we had to wait to do the Ruby Split until we were actually done.

clm5457
Catfish
Catfish
1,587 Posts

[Post New]by clm5457 on Jan 9, 18 10:37 PM
glca wrote:Does anyone remember if you save Lairiel can you continue to do the mazes until you take the chest? For the life of me I can't remember. I remember doing the mazes over and over for days, I just don't remember if we had to wait to do the Ruby Split until we were actually done.

Yes you can go thru the mazes as many times as you want.

glca
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by glca on Jan 9, 18 11:19 PM
Thank you good neighbor clm! I was afraid to do the last maze & not get to do all of them again. It's so nice to have neighbors with so much experience! (And better memory than me.)

Edited on 01/09/2018 at 11:19:42 PM PST

glca
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by glca on Jan 10, 18 12:17 AM
I think Sweetgrass covered it, but Sir has given me a list of threads in case there are any missing, and I don't argue with my boss:
forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/263533.page
forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/286790.page
forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/287498.page
forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/303116.page
forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/305928.page
forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/377493.page
forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/462011.page
forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/583915.page
forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/850397.page
forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/908632.page

clm5457
Catfish
Catfish
1,587 Posts

[Post New]by clm5457 on Jan 10, 18 4:02 AM
glca wrote:Thank you good neighbor clm! I was afraid to do the last maze & not get to do all of them again. It's so nice to have neighbors with so much experience! (And better memory than me.)

It's also good to keep playing the first 2 to stock up on Diamond and Earth keys for next time. Plus there are pieces to collect to create artifacts.
Your very welcome!
I aways keep the mazes open on the wiki so I can see which one I have and where to go.

Edited on 01/10/2018 at 4:24:39 AM PST

glca
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by glca on Jan 11, 18 8:56 PM
Another question for you. While playing I know I have all 5 items for Lairiel's Ring but I can't open it by clicking on it & I do not find it when I scroll through the Relics. I also know I have 2 of one of the items that John is missing & would like to give it to him. Any knowledge you can share on Lairiel's Ring you can give would be awesome.

Thanks!
Gabrielle

Cyberfox277
Guppy
Guppy
145 Posts

[Post New]by Cyberfox277 on Jan 11, 18 9:18 PM
If you're trying to assemble the Elven Brooch, it shows up in the Artifacts folder not Relics.

And to send someone something from your inventory you need to open the gift folder and then go to select an artifact, then you need to scroll what you want to send. It only works if you didn't send a free gift before or your neighbour's name won't show. The fastest way would be to tell him to put it on his wishlist, that way always works.

I hope this helps. Happy gamming

glca
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by glca on Jan 11, 18 10:23 PM
Cyberfox277 wrote:If you're trying to assemble the Elven Brooch, it shows up in the Artifacts folder not Relics.

And to send someone something from your inventory you need to open the gift folder and then go to select an artifact, then you need to scroll what you want to send. It only works if you didn't send a free gift before or your neighbour's name won't show. The fastest way would be to tell him to put it on his wishlist, that way always works.

I hope this helps. Happy gamming

It's not the Elven Brooch I can't find, it's Lairiel's Ring. I can't find it in the artifacts or the pieces for it in my gift folder/artifacts. Lairiel's Ring shows as the last artifact in the Event. I know I have the pieces, but I can't find how to assemble it.

[Post New]by _Sweetgrass_ on Jan 11, 18 10:36 PM
Gabrielle, I don't think there's anything to assemble. Once you've made it through Ruby Split and rescued Lairiel the task shows as completed (shows 1/1) and you can then take the chest when you choose to (assuming you've assembled the other components).

Are you referring to the Alchemical Device? It contains the parts sulphur flame, swamp brew, crystal dagger, red hot stone and conjurer's pipe? If so, it can be found in artifacts and the parts can be put in the WL

Edited on 01/12/2018 at 7:20:20 AM PST

glca
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by glca on Jan 12, 18 3:08 PM
Yes Sweetgrass, I'm feeling a bit dense right now. Thank you for spelling it out for me!! LOL G

Go to: