Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for K3Y here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Jan 9, 18 1:34 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 01/09/2018 at 8:36:28 AM PST

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES or K3Y here.

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Jan 9, 18 8:33 AM
Hi Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work as it should, we highly recommend visiting the Big Fish Games Help pages as they are always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested help articles that have helped past players correct various types of problems:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility
Run Game as Administrator

If you are not able to get a game working properly using the information in our Big Fish Games Help articles, please get in touch with the Customer Support Team. It would also be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide the most appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are looking for game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgArinelle

anoldfish
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for K3Y here.

[Post New]by anoldfish on Jan 9, 18 9:02 AM
Did not download and froze the computer. Had to alt/control/delete to escape. PC Microsoft 10
Update: able to download a second time and worked.

Edited on 01/09/2018 at 12:36:48 PM PST

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Jan 9, 18 1:30 PM
Hey anoldfish,

I'm sorry to hear there was trouble downloading the game, but it's great that things worked out on the second try. If something like this happens again, it may help to reinstall the Big Fish Games app in case something is going on with it that's leading to freezes. Steps for this can be found here:

Reinstall the Big Fish Games App

Hope this helps in some way. Feel free to PM a Moderator if there are any other questions. We'll be happy to help however we can.

bfgArinelle

[Post New]by sutts123 on Jan 13, 18 4:19 AM
Does the game only go up to level 30 as the rest are locked and says coming soon.
Not worth buying if only 30 levels.

dikh
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by dikh on Jan 13, 18 10:37 AM
Cannot access Game 31. Game 31 and beyond appears as squares in the dashboard wheel and when clicking on the game, it only shows the left nav & 0 moves.

I reviewed your troubleshooting guide about game freezing, etc but nothing changed. Please advise.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Jan 13, 18 1:28 PM
Hello sutts123 and dikh,

Thank you for reaching out to us. It sounds like Levels 31 and beyond won't unlock. This could definitely be a progression block, and I'm really sorry if the suggested troubleshooting steps didn't fix this issue.

sutts123: If you haven't tried already, please check to see whether the computer's video card driver is up to date. This driver controls how the computer's graphics display, so installing a newer version can fix a number of issues. I'd also recommend running the game with administrator permissions, which will improve its relationship with the computer. The help articles below will walk you through those processes:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Run Game as Administrator

If those suggestions don't work, then I'd recommend you and dikh contact our Technical Support Team. To help them determine if this is a technical error, please include a screenshot of the message that says the levels beyond 31 can't be unlocked. The help articles below explain how to take a screenshot and attach it to an email:

Taking a Screenshot
Attach a File to Your Email

Thank you for your patience, and please have a wonderful weekend.

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by DrBearsong on Jan 14, 18 4:32 PM
I did all of those suggestions to make the game go beyond level 30. Nothing worked. I emailed Tech support. I even emailed Legacy Games.
This isn't right.
DrBearsong

asdkid
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by asdkid on Jan 15, 18 3:27 AM
DrBearsong wrote:I did all of those suggestions to make the game go beyond level 30. Nothing worked. I emailed Tech support. I even emailed Legacy Games.
This isn't right.
DrBearsong

It's not right. We paid our money we should have the full game. Either refund us or get it sorted out.

[Post New]by sutts123 on Jan 15, 18 2:19 PM
Tried to get to technical support but keep getting game experts only.
They have given me a coupon code for a new game but still can't get answer to what the problem is. Shame because up till then loved the game.

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Jan 15, 18 4:07 PM
Hi Everyone,

Thank you for taking the time to make us aware of the continuing issue with getting beyond level 30 in the game. As was mentioned in the More Levels thread, this is something we are currently seeking more information about. As soon as our Moderator Team gets an update on what may be going on, we will pass those details along to our players right away. We appreciate your patience.

For those who would prefer requesting a refund or replacement game instead, please reach out to our Customer Support Team for assistance. Our Moderator are also available by PM to answer any questions or concerns that we can. We're always happy to help.

bfgArinelle

[Post New]by DrBearsong on Jan 16, 18 8:44 AM

Edited on 01/16/2018 at 10:05:21 AM PST

asdkid
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by asdkid on Jan 16, 18 9:15 AM
I really don't know what to say to that reply. Totally stumped. How can they sell a game that isn't complete?

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Jan 16, 18 10:10 AM
Hi Everyone,

We definitely appreciate that our players are reaching out to try to find out more information about the game appearing to end at level 30. Sharing information gained can definitely help other players, and we encourage our players to post tips and tricks in our forums. When doing this, however, we ask that our forum rules be kept in mind. Most specifically, this rule applies in this sort of situation:

Keep private matters private. Do not repost or discuss any private messages or emails you receive from other forum users, moderators, or Customer Support. Protect the privacy of other forum users by keeping real names and emails out of public posts.

At this time, our Moderator team has not received any new updates about this situation, and we'll certainly go ahead and post as soon as we hear anything more on the subject. Thank you, everyone, for your continued patience and understanding.

bfgArinelle

mbmb6868
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by mbmb6868 on Jan 16, 18 5:11 PM
Having the same issues as everyone else regarding the game stopping at 30. You can get into level 31 but there's nothing there. It's like the game was released before those levels are finished. Pretty clear it wasn't vetted before release.

[Removed by Moderator]

Edited on 01/18/2018 at 11:22:46 AM PST

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Jan 18, 18 11:36 AM
Hello Everyone,

We certainly understand our players' frustrations with this situation, and it's definitely something we're trying to get more information on. We want our players to have the most accurate information possible, so we do our best to relay official details as soon as they are available. I want to reassure that our Moderators are doing everything we can to get additional details about this situation so we can pass them along as quickly as possible. We appreciate your continuing patience.

I certainly understand that waiting for such information can be difficult, but we do ask that our players keep the Forum Rules in mind when expressing concerns or frustrations over the situation. Specifically, the following rules can be important:

Treat others with respect. Harassing, attacking, threatening, provoking, calling unwanted attention to, name-calling, insulting, or bothering other users, moderators, or Big Fish employees on the forums will not be tolerated. Play nice.

Do not discuss moderator disciplinary actions. Moderators will not discuss actions and ask that you do not either. Posts that contain this information will be removed and may incur further disciplinary action.

For our players who are dissatisfied with the information currently available, we encourage reaching out to our Customer Support Team for assistance. Our Moderator team is also available by PM to answer any questions or concerns that we can, so please feel free to message us as well. Thank you, everyone, for your time and understanding.

bfgArinelle

Edited on 01/18/2018 at 11:38:31 AM PST

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Jan 21, 18 2:43 PM
Hi again Everyone,

I wanted to reach out to let our players know what has been found out about the content of this game. We heard back from the developer, and it sounds like level 30 has been confirmed as the last level available for K3Y. Should we receive further levels for the game in the future, our Moderator Team will announce an update in the forum at that time.

Thank you again, everyone, for being patient while we awaited official word in reply to our inquiries. If there are questions or concerns on this subject, please PM one of our Moderators. We will be happy to assist however we can.

bfgArinelle

[Post New]by sutts123 on Jan 24, 18 12:13 PM
is there any way to reset the game so that it can be replayed. Have tried uninstalling and installing again but this doesn't work.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Jan 24, 18 12:21 PM
Hello sutts123,

It sounds like there's interest in replaying K3Y. I can certainly provide some instructions, but in order to do that, I'll need to know your computer's operating system. Please send me a PM with this information, and I'll get back to you as quickly as possible.

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by darksunrise on Jan 26, 18 11:43 AM
I'm having the same issue as some others have posted here. I have all the stars for all the levels through 30, but all levels past 30 are just a white box and when you click on them the screen is white and there are no balls available.

Go to: