The Revenant´s Hunt Collector´s Edition

[Post New]by beta2107 on Jan 9, 18 9:01 AM
I can´t open this game, because it always says ANOTHER Game is running on your computer, it´s getting tiresome.

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

Re:The Revenant´s Hunt Collector´s Edition

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Jan 9, 18 3:15 PM
Hi beta2107,

I'm sorry there's been trouble opening up the game to play. When that particular error message comes up, it can be because the Play button registered more than one click when trying to start up the game. It can also occur when the game is crashing in the background. This makes the app think the game is running even though it didn't successfully open. What we can do is look into what could be causing the crash. The following article has troubleshooting steps to try:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Should the game still not work well after that, please contact our Technical Support Team for further assistance.

When it comes to technical issues, we ask that our players post their questions or concerns in the designated Tech Issues thread for the game in question. For this game, that thread is located here:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Mystery Case Files: The Revenant's Hunt Collector's Edition here.

Posting tech issues in the tech thread helps us better track issues our players have experienced so we can report those issues to the appropriate teams. It also helps keep the forum organized. I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread, so please post any follow-up questions in the Tech Issues thread above. You can also PM me or another Moderator with questions or concerns. We'll do our best to assist.

bfgArinelle

Go to: