armadillogirl
Guppy
Guppy
100 Posts

??The level with the boxes on the left side of scene???????

[Post New]by armadillogirl on Jan 9, 18 9:56 AM
They only give you two hammers for seven of eight boxes. You can't match three with without at least 3 open boxes and who's to say which ones to open will match. I can't figure it out. There's many other games I can play besides this one and this one looks like I've wasted my money. How did other people finish this level?

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

Re:??The level with the boxes on the left side of scene???????

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Jan 9, 18 10:13 AM
It's hard to give a detailed strategy since I don't know which level this is. But I did notice with some boards you had to open up areas gradually by working in a certain spot and then cascades would cause more spaces to open up until you could reach everything. On some boards there are isolated singleton spots which can only be reached with the hammers or other powerups but this doesn't sound like one of those cases.

In case you didn't know, you can always fully reload your powerups by replaying the tutorial levels until you get 3 each of every powerup (you don't have to finish the levels completely, just play until you get 3 powerups and then exit back to the map).

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/928317.page

armadillogirl
Guppy
Guppy
100 Posts

[Post New]by armadillogirl on Jan 10, 18 2:27 PM
Thanks for your help. It's level 12. the boxes are I'm having trouble with are the ones on the left that do not EVER touch the format on the right. If they did I could finish the level but there's a huge space between the two formats. I will go back and try to get 3 of each power up.

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Jan 11, 18 7:46 AM
Hi again, level 12 is I think the first powerup tutorial level that you could use later to replenish powerups since they give you what amounts to 2 free hammers if you only replay to collect the powerups. Anyway, this level is actually a bit of a joke. There's only one covered tile to clear and it's the one that the wood boxes shaped like an arrow are pointing at. You get at least one of the hammers from the right side and use the hammer on that one single tile at the left and you're done.

Go to: