[Post New]by vakrow on Jun 3, 10 11:17 AM
THANKS vAL

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:Walkthrough

[Post New]by prpldva on Jun 3, 10 11:19 AM
You're welcome! Have fun and enjoy the game!

hazy12
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by hazy12 on Jun 3, 10 12:11 PM
http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/strange-cases-the-lighthouse-mystery-walkthrough/
doesn't work for me - can't find it help, please

_DD_
Flounder
Flounder
2,115 Posts

[Post New]by _DD_ on Jun 3, 10 12:38 PM
You must either copy and paste that line into your browser adress bar, or: there's a clickable link on the gamepage if you follow the "Try this game"-link at the top of the forum.

bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Jun 3, 10 12:39 PM
Hiya fishies,

Thanks prpldva! I've gone ahead and made your link clickable so that everyone can access the walkthrough directly!

bfgTigris

kinget
Guppy
Guppy
154 Posts

[Post New]by kinget on Jun 3, 10 2:32 PM
The third Walkthrough graphic in Chapter 3 will not open no matter what I do. Since I'm enjoying this one (though not as much as the Tarot Card Mystery) I'm considering using my credit for it, but I need to be able to see all the walkthrough especially for the small graphics.
I'm also concerned about the length because I'm on chapter 3 at the end of the demo. It seems short.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jun 3, 10 2:42 PM
kinget wrote:The third Walkthrough graphic in Chapter 3 will not open no matter what I do. Since I'm enjoying this one (though not as much as the Tarot Card Mystery) I'm considering using my credit for it, but I need to be able to see all the walkthrough especially for the small graphics.
I'm also concerned about the length because I'm on chapter 3 at the end of the demo. It seems short.

It's not loading for me either. I have sent a note in so it should be fixed soon.

Re:Walkthrough helppppppppp

[Post New]by proudmom01 on Jun 23, 10 8:50 AM
i am haveing problem in sarahs garage..the walkthrough...the sheild to turn power on...its not the same as the walkthrough picture...helppppppppppppppp

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:Walkthrough helppppppppp

[Post New]by prpldva on Jun 25, 10 11:16 PM
proudmom01 wrote:i am haveing problem in sarahs garage..the walkthrough...the sheild to turn power on...its not the same as the walkthrough picture...helppppppppppppppp

Hi proudmon01- welcome to the forums!

Sorry you are having trouble. This game does not seem to randomize, so you should have the same puzzle. Have you tried re-installing the game?

I hope this helps.

PrplDva

[Post New]by bjdebolt on Jul 4, 10 9:56 AM
Stuck I am in the air vents. The lazar is on ,I sprayed that ,and the fan is off . what is next how to I get to Ryde depostory and a malet what is this ?

[Post New]by mmkscout on Jul 21, 10 5:58 AM
http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/strange-cases-the-lighthouse-mystery-walkthrough/

[Post New]by jclement on Oct 1, 10 4:22 PM
Hi,All!

I am stuck on the faceted key puzzle. I have the key and there is a piece of paper with a code, but I cannot insert the last key in tje lock to finish the puzzle.

jclement

[Post New]by Tbirdhome on Oct 24, 10 1:23 PM
mmkscout wrote:http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/strange-cases-the-lighthouse-mystery-walkthrough/

[Post New]by Tbirdhome on Oct 24, 10 1:25 PM
I was able to get past the first lazers, and to spray the second ones. There is an obvious way in, but it isn't working. Is there a problem?

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Oct 24, 10 1:43 PM
There are three laser doors to spray.

1schneck
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by 1schneck on Dec 3, 10 8:36 PM
facet key inserted code intered ,but nothing happens and it will not allowe me to skip the puzzle. what do i do ?

[Post New]by smilinggal on May 25, 11 10:20 AM
Need help on Lighthouse mystery....can't make the spray work at door 2...can not advance.

[Post New]by smokie48 on Aug 7, 11 6:14 AM
i am in the place where you spray the lasers and i did the first one,but i cant do anything in the second one, i can' t go anywhere what am i not doing right.

Go to: