Missing Stocking

JawgaDawg
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

Missing Stocking

[Post New]by JawgaDawg on Jan 9, 18 11:59 PM
Any word on when the last stocking will float across the screen? I have one left to catch so I can claim my last reward. Help, please!

JawgaDawg
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

Re:Missing Stocking

[Post New]by JawgaDawg on Jan 10, 18 6:12 PM
Can someone help me out here? I am eating diamonds for wands to zap every stocking that floats across the screen. Still have one stocking missing! This is the last day and I am worried that I will not finish. I have been working on this everyday! Please!!??

[Post New]by Arizona63Tucson on Jan 10, 18 6:18 PM
FYI this is the last day of the CASTLE CHALLENGE not the EVENT we still have about 9 days left . If you have the Town and other areas open search those, too

Good Luck

JawgaDawg
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by JawgaDawg on Jan 10, 18 6:23 PM
Thanks Arizona....I have 155 stockings, but still missing one. I am searching every room in every area, but to no avail. Guess I am just flustered. I will keep trying. Thanks, again.

JawgaDawg
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by JawgaDawg on Jan 10, 18 6:33 PM
GOT IT, finally!! WHOOOOP. Thanks for the help.

[Post New]by Arizona63Tucson on Jan 10, 18 6:34 PM
You are Welcome . Might I suggest a break of a day or 2 it wouldn't hurt and when you start again you might find it .

Again Good Luck

charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

[Post New]by charlieisr on Jan 10, 18 8:31 PM
JUST GOT MY LAST STOCKING. NOW EVERYTHING IS COMPLETE. I WAS JUST CHASING SNOWFLAKES THROUGH THE CASTLE AND IT POPPED IN.

[Post New]by Arizona63Tucson on Jan 10, 18 8:39 PM
Woo-Whoo Charlieisr , Congratulations on getting the last stocking

JawgaDawg
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by JawgaDawg on Jan 11, 18 3:46 AM
WOOOO HOOO, Charlie! Congrats on catching your last sock! I know you were getting just as worried as I was. But now we can take a break and focus on building back our diamonds playing the puzzles. Whew....that was nerve racking! ???

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,356 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Jan 11, 18 8:52 AM
Congrats jawgadawg & Charlieisr!

I'm still searching for my last stocking - top middle - plus 2 trees - top left & middle. I've made at least 1 round through all the areas every day just catching trees & stockings, but keep getting dog stockings & feather-duster trees. I've lost track of how many wands I've burned through.
Many thanks to my wonderful friends who have sent me wands!!! It really helps.
Back to doing more Christmas room HOS to trade for wands…… {sigh}

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Jan 11, 18 9:54 AM
Congratulations to jawgadawg & Charlieisr

Sorry you are still hunting, Desertdruid .... Sending good vibes and luck your way .....

Sharp_Eye574363
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,845 Posts

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Jan 11, 18 10:13 AM
Desertdruid wrote:Congrats jawgadawg & Charlieisr!

I'm still searching for my last stocking - top middle - plus 2 trees - top left & middle. I've made at least 1 round through all the areas every day just catching trees & stockings, but keep getting dog stockings & feather-duster trees. I've lost track of how many wands I've burned through.
Many thanks to my wonderful friends who have sent me wands!!! It really helps.
Back to doing more Christmas room HOS to trade for wands…… {sigh}

Hi Druid--Just a little suggestion to try. If you can get extra wands, what I did is, even though you're looking for a stocking and 2 trees, zap on a couple globes here and there so the next time you visit those spots, they will change to a different item (possibly the items you're looking for).

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,356 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Jan 11, 18 12:32 PM
Thanks Ada for the suggestion, but I already did exactly that today collecting the gold globes for the CC. When I finished that & claimed my Match Girl, I closed the app so it would save (not taking any chances with a completed CC!). When I reopened it, all my friends were missing - even John - so I shut it down again.

Hopefully when I am able to get back in, I'll have better luck.
Thanks for the good vibes & luck AEG & Ada - I clearly need it!

skell169
Guppy
Guppy
162 Posts

[Post New]by skell169 on Jan 11, 18 12:46 PM
Can everyone send god vibes my way P L E A S E it is me Rona asking I am missing a single stocking No 1 and a single tree also No 1. I have lost count of the wands used and getting repeats of repeats !!!!!! Thank You to all my friends for the Wands gifted your all wonderfully kind people just 1 more tree and 1 more stocking and I will be oh so H A P P Y !!!!!!!!!!! Best of Luck to those poor people in my shoes along with me !!!!!

Sharp_Eye574363
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,845 Posts

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Jan 11, 18 12:51 PM
Hi Rona--Sending good vibes and good luck wishes your way! Hang in there....I know you'll get er done!!

Ada

AuntieRoo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,393 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Jan 11, 18 12:52 PM
You can do it Rona

Good Luck

[Post New]by Arizona63Tucson on Jan 11, 18 1:14 PM
Congratulations JawgaDawg did not mean to leave you out .

I am sending huge amounts of GOOD LUCK your way Rona

Aurora378
Minnow
Minnow
262 Posts

[Post New]by Aurora378 on Jan 12, 18 6:20 AM
Missing Tree also! ... 190 and counting ... will I ever find that last tree??????

Sharp_Eye574363
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,845 Posts

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Jan 12, 18 9:15 AM
Hi Aurora--You can do it! Just keep at it and I'm sending you my well wishes and good luck vibes too!

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,356 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Jan 13, 18 2:36 PM
Yay! I got 1 of the missing trees! It was in the Town Square.
Still need the top center stocking & tree.
Thank you so much friends for the wands!!!! You are all

Go to: