Kamana_29
Marlin
Marlin
9,782 Posts

Do Challenge Levels Have a Mouse?

[Post New]by Kamana_29 on Jan 10, 18 1:32 AM
This may seem a dumb question but I noticed the Challenge levels have 2 buttons beside them on the map. One is for the 'diamond' & I initially thought the 2nd round button was for the mouse (like the normal levels) but I've played the 1st challenge level twice and never spotted Carl The Mouse.

I looked at the dev's site walkthrough & it doesn't mention any mice on the challenge levels. Does anyone have any ideas?

TIA

Kam

ETA I thought using the dev's initials would pass the censor but I was wrong so I've edited to write 'dev'

Edited on 01/10/2018 at 11:37:19 AM PST

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

Re:Do Challenge Levels Have a Mouse?

[Post New]by Valdy on Jan 10, 18 3:41 AM
I don't think so, Kam. I have never seen a mousehead in those levels, and they are separate from the other levels and are extra ones which you don't have to do, so no, they don't have any - as far as I know.

Kamana_29
Marlin
Marlin
9,782 Posts

Re:Do Challenge Levels Have a Mouse?

[Post New]by Kamana_29 on Jan 10, 18 11:43 AM
Thanks Valdy for confirming what I thought. As I said it wasn't until I noticed the 2nd button spot on the map I thought there was a mouse so then I wasted a lot of time trying to find a mouse! I wish the devs would individualize the map's challenge spots - surely it isn't that hard to ensure the challenge level spots have the correct number of 'buttons'.

Kam

Go to: