Unique stamps

[Post New]by boredhousewife1 on Jan 10, 18 6:58 AM
HI I am new to this game and thoroughly addicted, but am stuck on level 19 trying to craft the Celestial Hunter which needs 4 UNIQUE STAMPS. I can't figure out how to get them! Can you buy them or do you win them somehow? any help would be gratefully appreciated. My friend ID is 720504 Screen name Deblett. I play daily but haven't got friends yet as it's taken me a while to figure out the game. I was playing Sunken Secrets until they cut it short, hope they don't do the same with this one. Thanks for reading.

Re:Unique stamps

[Post New]by lanky46musician on Jan 10, 18 7:22 AM
Hi boredhousewife1,

If you put the unique stamp on your wishlist, your friends will be able to gift them to you. Don't use them until you have more than 20 of them in your inventory as them game doesn't give you what you have 0 of. As you progress, up your stash to 25 then 50 or more.

Happy gaming,
DeeJay46

El62
Clownfish
Clownfish
659 Posts

[Post New]by El62 on Jan 10, 18 8:15 AM
the other name of this game is patience
I send you an invite

[Post New]by crownofthornes on Jan 10, 18 8:23 AM
Hi bored housewife. You can get the stamps from the hidden object scenes or from one of your pets or put them on your wish list. I am sending you a friend request

Angelfish
Angelfish
1,060 Posts

[Post New]by 1457051 on Jan 10, 18 10:30 AM
You can also try to win them in the puzzles, 'which hand' game.

[Post New]by crownofthornes on Jan 10, 18 10:46 AM
where is your Christmas room 2? if you change your room your friends will be able to send you gifts.

Edited on 01/10/2018 at 10:53:58 AM PST

[Post New]by Susanna502 on Jan 10, 18 12:14 PM
Sources of stamps (edited):
HOS (Hidden Object Scenes)
Gifts from friends
Slot machine in Trina's room
Wheel of Fortune
Airship
Butterflies in the private room only yield shards; however, the mystery chest in that room will sometimes give you a unique stamp.
Morphing objects
Crafting (side wheels)
Daily Bonus
Puzzles
Pets

Remember, it is all random. You may go through periods when you don't get any stamps. The current theory is adding something to your wish list may make that object drop more often. The only guaranteed stamp that I know of is the airship and you don't know which it will be.

Edited on 01/11/2018 at 8:57:04 AM PST

[Post New]by Arizona63Tucson on Jan 10, 18 12:40 PM
Don't forget the DAILY BONUS at the beginning of the new day . You can buy them by going to the crafting lab and clicking on the plus but these stamps are 80 diamonds each I believe .

Firedragon13
Minnow
Minnow
219 Posts

[Post New]by Firedragon13 on Jan 10, 18 1:30 PM
Do not get to zero on stamps, diamonds,pet food or airships items. Work to build a good inventory. Then level up. Leveling up Is very rewarding, but if you do not have $$$$$ , Stamps and diamonds it can vibe very frustrating.

When I first start I did all the airships, daily quest and stayed very poor in the attempt to level up. Also, I did not know about the forum at that time. So I made myself to stop everything and build just do HOS over and over and over.

Then I was selective, level up, daily quest or airships. Now with two years of playing I
And do a bit of each all the time. More rewarding and FUN.

Each player has his own opinion and technique for playing

Remember the chests, In your and a friends private room. You can get great items there. Re- sets every 3 maybe 4 hours cannot remember which. I have only gotten Trina shards from butterfly’s.

Just enjoy and do not get frustrated.

Angelfish
Angelfish
1,060 Posts

[Post New]by 1457051 on Jan 10, 18 2:02 PM
Susanna502 wrote:Sources of stamps:
HOS
Gifts from friends
Wheel of Fortune
Airship
Butterflies in private rooms
Morphing objects
Crafting (side wheels) I think

Remember, it is all random. You may go through periods when you don't get any stamps. The current theory is adding something to your wish list may make that object drop more often. The only guaranteed stamp that I know of is the airship and you don't know which it will be.

The butterflies only give shards.

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Jan 10, 18 3:48 PM
Susanna502 wrote:Sources of stamps:
HOS
Gifts from friends
Wheel of Fortune
Airship
Butterflies in private rooms <<<Butterflies in the private room only yield shards; however, the mystery chest in that room will sometimes give you a unique stamp.
Morphing objects
Crafting (side wheels) I think << yes, ....sometimes

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Jan 10, 18 3:55 PM
Just an observation..... the game will give/provide sufficient of all kinds of stamps if you continue to do the HOS rounds on a regular basis .... that means, following all the quests and then when you come up against an HOS that needs to cool down, you then go into any and all open/available HOSs to build coins, stamps, pet food, airship items.

IF you try to craft for profit to gather coins to advance, you are cheating yourself in many ways -- not only are you not getting the stamps from the HOS rounds, but you are also using them up faster than the game will provide them. And when you totally run out, the game can be very stingy with giving them.

And, if you rely on the pets and the puzzles to provide some of the items needed for the characters or for crafting items, then you are also cheating yourself by not going to the HOS for that item or items.

You can always put them on your wish list and hope friends gift them to you.... but, you need to get your game to give them to you on a regular basis .... that means doing the rounds to get the stamps and letting inventory build to at least 20 (as previously stated) and not go below that amount ..... 20 is the bare minimum; you really should keep far more in inventory because there are some levels that require a bunch of one kind of stamp. (For an example, Level 76 requires 102 plain stamps alone)

[Post New]by peacockstreet on Jan 10, 18 5:08 PM
:-) I have the same problem re: Bored housewife Unique Stamps, am totally stuck nowhere to go all other quests so far completed EXCEPT for these darn stamps.. also even though I play a few games I am not really adept at using the available 'helpers or buddies' just too thick to 'get it' lol I hasten to add am in my 70' 's so figure for an oldie am not doing too badly (showing ignorance here what is HOS (sorry guys ) BTW my No is 719540

Edited on 01/10/2018 at 5:31:50 PM PST

[Post New]by Arizona63Tucson on Jan 10, 18 5:50 PM
Hi !! You not that old , I'll be 68 this year so if I can do it you can . A HOS is a HIDDEN OBJECT SCENE the scene you have to find the hidden items in .

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Jan 10, 18 6:52 PM
peacockstreet wrote::-) I have the same problem re: Bored housewife Unique Stamps, am totally stuck nowhere to go all other quests so far completed EXCEPT for these darn stamps.. also even though I play a few games I am not really adept at using the available 'helpers or buddies' just too thick to 'get it' lol I hasten to add am in my 70' 's so figure for an oldie am not doing too badly (showing ignorance here what is HOS (sorry guys ) BTW my No is 719540
Please give the NEW Strategy Guide a chance ..... When I wrote/updated it, I tried to explain each feature in simple English so all could understand ....

You can either access it from the Helpful Links for Midnight Castle, or you can copy and paste this into your browser and hit "go"....

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/891090.page

Edited on 01/10/2018 at 6:53:30 PM PST

[Post New]by lanky46musician on Jan 10, 18 8:28 PM
peacockstreet wrote::-)

I have the same problem re: Bored housewife Unique Stamps, am totally stuck nowhere to go all other quests so far completed EXCEPT for these darn stamps.. also even though I play a few games I am not really adept at using the available 'helpers or buddies' just too thick to 'get it' lol I hasten to add am in my 70' 's so figure for an oldie am not doing too badly (showing ignorance here what is HOS (sorry guys ) BTW my No is 719540

I see your avatar is still "player." If you tap on your avatar and then the bar under it you can change your name to something other than player. Then people will ad you to their friends. Make it something unique. I added a number after one of mine. Also after you change your name, go to the friends for PC thread and add your name to it. You can also add the ID#s at the end to your invite list. After you get as many friends as you're comfortable with, erase your ID#.

Happy gaming,
DeeJay46

Go to: