Upgrades?

[Post New]by foreverfrida on Jun 3, 10 7:36 PM
So, when exactly can we buy upgrades? I know we need at least $800 in profit. Does that mean $800 in profit (800 over daily goal) in one day? If not, where is the accumulated profit shown?

Is it the line "total" that shows up after each day? Because I have a "Total" of $3616 after week 2 day 4, and the "upgrades" option is still grayed out...

what am I not doing?

Thanks!
FF

brooklynblonde
Guppy
Guppy
175 Posts

Re:Upgrades?

[Post New]by brooklynblonde on Jun 7, 10 1:34 AM
I came here looking for an answer to the same question-I've played for 35 mins. and still no upgrades ???

bryb2001
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by bryb2001 on Jun 7, 10 9:48 AM
After you make $800 in profit a woman named Maria should come in the game and explain upgrades to you. Your profit must say $800 but it adds what you make everyday. Your profit is what matters not your total. Profit is the amount of money you make minus the needed goal. You also cannot access the upgrade screen unless you have unlocked an item by having enough money to purchase it. I made 800 in profit after 2 or 3 levels so Maria showed up. I hope this helps!

Edited on 06/07/2010 at 9:54:40 AM PST

[Post New]by foreverfrida on Jun 7, 10 10:07 AM
Thanks! Where do you find your profit so far? I am only able to see the profit at the end of the day, for that day....so I don't know how close/far I am to $800.

FF

brooklynblonde
Guppy
Guppy
175 Posts

[Post New]by brooklynblonde on Jun 7, 10 9:44 PM
Thanks for the info

TKincaidIN
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by TKincaidIN on Jun 15, 10 5:22 PM
I just can't get enough upgrade. Wish they came faster

[Post New]by emjahha on Jun 22, 10 8:58 AM
im on week 7 day 2 and have only had 1 upgrade throu the whole of the game what am i doing wrong?

[Post New]by chillypep on Jun 23, 10 2:40 PM
Maria showed up for me once. I have been playing this for 3 days and she has not shown up since. Wonder if there is a glitch in the system $800 profit each day and shw shows? That does not seem right

[Post New]by racquetballgirl on Jul 1, 10 4:56 PM
I am on week 7 and have only had one chance for an upgrade. Does anyone have any updated info on this issue??

[Post New]by palmcoastmary on Jul 13, 10 5:55 AM
[b]I've gotten $800.00 on some of the games and still, sometimes there is not upgrades. Only 2 upgrades. I wish the person that made this game can do something about it. I'm on week 10.............

[Post New]by rodneybear2 on Aug 26, 11 7:39 AM
It is not dependant on how much you make it is dependent on your profit. I have 3 upgrades and can not get past week 8 day 2. Since I have all the upgrades that were not locked out I am hoping I bought the right ones.

Go to: