norry02
Clownfish
Clownfish
760 Posts

Am I Bad?

[Post New]by norry02 on Jun 4, 10 10:44 AM
Just finished Tiger Eye and loved it. Soooo am I bad that I think an animated character is Hot? LOL

Both the HOGs and the Puzzles were challenging for me without being totally difficult. Spent quite a bit of time figuring them out but for me that's the challenge. I don't like wizzing through a game. I'd rather be stumped for a while and enjoy the experience. That being said it wasn't so difficult that I needed to use the hints, just needed to use patience.

Oh and did I mention that I thought Hari was HOT

genkicoll
Stingray
Stingray
5,732 Posts

Re:Am I Bad?

[Post New]by genkicoll on Jun 4, 10 11:19 AM
LOVE the voices they chose for the characters, especially Hari. I actually tried to look up Nicholas Schell, the voice actor, to see what he looks like I love this game, finished it yesterday, and am looking forward to part 2

chadilia
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

[Post New]by chadilia on Jun 20, 10 2:25 AM
genkicoll wrote:LOVE the voices they chose for the characters, especially Hari. I actually tried to look up Nicholas Schell, the voice actor, to see what he looks like I love this game, finished it yesterday, and am looking forward to part 2

That's hilarious, genkicoll! I never thought about doing that with a voice actor (or anyone from the credits)... but now you've gotten me curious! If you find him, let us know if he's as pleasant to the eyes as he is the ears

prchalpn
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,132 Posts

[Post New]by prchalpn on Jun 20, 10 2:52 AM
LOL! Hari is one sexy, manly man for a cartoon!

[Post New]by harleybeatles55 on Jul 15, 10 8:50 PM
I am bad, then, too! This game made me want to be an animated character! I am going to re-install and play it again tonight!

Mojave_Rain
Shark
Shark
10,693 Posts

[Post New]by Mojave_Rain on Jul 15, 10 9:12 PM
If I got the right Nicholas Schell he's young, fair, blue eyes, brown hair, 5'11", 170 lbs and baritone.

[Post New]by harleybeatles55 on Jul 16, 10 3:20 AM
Is he the actor from Chicago?

Mojave_Rain
Shark
Shark
10,693 Posts

[Post New]by Mojave_Rain on Jul 16, 10 3:29 AM
That's the one I found yes, he's from Chicago and relocated to Seattle.

Tiger2010
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,624 Posts

[Post New]by Tiger2010 on Aug 17, 10 5:27 AM
You naughty fishies you!

Count me right in . Looooooovvvveee Hari. I got so immersed in this game I imported the book from the USA (all the way to the UK!). Could not put it down.

He is especially HOT HOT HOT when you unlock the Extras in the game and see the storyboard.

jkuci
Flounder
Flounder
2,447 Posts

[Post New]by jkuci on Aug 17, 10 5:58 AM
He was a really nice fantasy-inducing guy but the scenes where they put modern clothes on him sort of made him look ...well, not so good. Especially with his hair sticking out kind of ape-like.

Edited on 08/17/2010 at 5:59:24 AM PST

Tiger2010
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,624 Posts

[Post New]by Tiger2010 on Aug 17, 10 2:17 PM
Yeah, jkuci, I know what you mean, but there was a good reason for that! LOL

sonofstar
Herring
Herring
361 Posts

[Post New]by sonofstar on Oct 7, 10 4:45 PM
I am sooo with the rest of you when it comes to Hari. Liu did a phenomenal job creating that character. I have now played Tiger Eye at least 1/2 dozen times (or more) just to see the artwork...ahem...Hari. I purchased the book as well, and I swear, as soon as I finish it, I start it again. I've since bought other books in the Dirk and Steele series, but the rest are pretty pale compaired to Tiger Eye. The books paint an even more complete picture of Hari...he just gets better.

This game/book would be so great as a movie. They would have to pass out drool buckets rather than worrying about popcorn sales if it ever hit a theater.

Sheerija
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,451 Posts

[Post New]by Sheerija on Nov 12, 11 1:44 PM
If you are, it's you and half the planet, myself included. OMG, what a dish! He can break into my hotel room anytime.

Go to: