bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

New version available for Deep Blue Sea 2!

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Jun 4, 10 12:03 PM
We have a new version of Deep Blue Sea 2 available now. This new version of the game fixes the freezing issue that occurs with the Big Fish logo screen.

We apologize for any trouble this may have caused. If your Game Manager hasn’t prompted you to run the update, here’s how to install the new version of the game:

Uninstall a PC Game
Open your Game Manager by clicking the Play My Games icon. Find your game and click the trash can icon.

Reinstall a PC Game
First, go to your Purchase History and click Install next to the game.
Second, select Run or Save File.
Third, if prompted, click OK or Run to open the game’s executable file and start downloading.

*If you have not yet purchased the game, find the game and reinstall the trial version (when available) to play any remaining minutes.

If you have any problems, you can contact our Support Team for more assistance. Just click on the green envelope on the right to go to our Help pages.

Happy Gaming!

LilyCat
Minnow
Minnow
220 Posts

Re:New version available for Deep Blue Sea 2!

[Post New]by LilyCat on Jun 5, 10 12:35 AM
Works fine for me now - thanks Tigris!

McBs
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by McBs on Jun 23, 10 8:30 PM
Thank you support staff! I really appreciate your hard work to keep things running smoothly!

Pat_ric_ia
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

[Post New]by Pat_ric_ia on Jul 11, 10 3:54 PM
Hi, I uninstalled and reinstalled as instructed and the game worked just fine last night, no glitches. Today it's back to square one ...... closing down the computer mid game and without warning! Any further suggestions please?
Pat_ric_ia x

Go to: