cbtx
Stingray
Stingray
5,028 Posts

store page oddity

[Post New]by cbtx on Jan 11, 18 1:07 PM
I could not help but notice that at least one review on the store page was written and posted within 15 minutes of the game's availability. I can't imagine how that could possibly happen.

Is there somewhere on the BF site where you can get the game before everyone else in exchange for a review? If so, I would like to sign up! I'm wondering if this is something I just missed somewhere.

demon13
Minnow
Minnow
211 Posts

Re:store page oddity

[Post New]by demon13 on Jan 11, 18 3:57 PM
Sometimes BF will let people Beta test the game, I have done it 3 or 4 times, Not sure how they choose them, But you get to play part of the game and give opinions about.

bfgIlinalta
3,779 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jan 12, 18 12:24 PM
Hello cbtx and demon13,

I'd be happy to discuss our beta program today and how one can join that. demon13 is correct that sometimes we do send out invitations from time to time to beta test an up and coming game.

To further clarify, Big Fish Game Club members are automatically added to the eligibility list for taking part in the Big Fish Games Beta Program. For the most part, the selection process is random, but occasionally we'll narrow down the list based on whether or not you've previously purchased a game in a specific genre. This means that not all eligible email addresses will be selected for each BETA test, and we're also unable to predict when or how often an individual member might be chosen.

For more information about our Sneak Peek Beta Program, please see our article below:

Sneak Peek Beta Program

Thank you for your time, and I hope this helps clarify a bit about how to participate in the beta program. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

cbtx
Stingray
Stingray
5,028 Posts

[Post New]by cbtx on Jan 13, 18 11:17 AM
So the same player gets a beta invitation for every single CE? Interesting.

Go to: