rlynj
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

Snowglobes

[Post New]by rlynj on Jan 11, 18 3:07 PM
How long does it take the snowglobe morphing object (or any of the other objects) to reset and reappear? Are there good places to go to have a better chance of a snowglobe appearing? Does the same morphing object appear in the same scene all the time or does/can it change? Thanks. (going back to find more snowglobes....)

susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,685 Posts

Re:Snowglobes

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Jan 11, 18 3:15 PM
Am not sure how long of a reset they need, but you can make them show up faster in a scene if you just click the diary page or zz nearby.

Annelliegram
Marlin
Marlin
9,591 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Jan 12, 18 2:08 PM
The flying globes, trees, stockings, snowmen appear on ALL locations where there are HOSs and ZZ ...... and in Trina's room ..... you just need to wait a few seconds for the object to come flying by.

Sharp_Eye574363
Catfish
Catfish
1,544 Posts

Snowglobes

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Jan 12, 18 2:13 PM
rlynj wrote:How long does it take the snowglobe morphing object (or any of the other objects) to reset and reappear? Are there good places to go to have a better chance of a snowglobe appearing? Does the same morphing object appear in the same scene all the time or does/can it change? Thanks. (going back to find more snowglobes....)

The morphing object changes once you've clicked on it in a scene. For example, if you're in the Tavern and the morph is a stocking, you can zap on the stocking, then the next time you visit the tavern it will be a different morph (hopefully your globe). Make sense?

FYI--I purposely zapped a few trees, stockings, snowmen, when I was looking for snowglobes so those scenes might change to snowglobes, thereby, increasing my chances of finding that elusive one I was chasing toward the end.

Edited on 01/12/2018 at 2:15:41 PM PST

Annelliegram
Marlin
Marlin
9,591 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Jan 12, 18 2:15 PM
Also .... if you are working on a DQ that is asking for globes, but only the trees, stockings, and snowmen seem to appear (or they seem to be more in abundance) .... you can close out of your game and it all resets ..... sometimes you get more of the other kind of flying object.

silver_hawk
Stingray
Stingray
5,941 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Jan 12, 18 2:18 PM
Like Sharp Eye mentioned; once you click on one the next time you visit the same area it will be different.

I also discovered that after about 15 minutes or so (I didn't time it precisely) they will automatically change in specific locations. Example, if there's a gold globe in the tavern (and you don't click on it) you can leave the tavern and go back and the same gold globe will be there. But wait 15 to 20 minutes it will be something else in the tavern.

You can go through all your areas clicking on morphing objects. By the time you get back to the beginning it should be a different floating object.

You can speed up the changes by exiting the game and reopening it.

Edited to add:
When you click on a floating object it takes about the same amount of time to re-spawn a new one as it does for the morphing objects.

Edited on 01/12/2018 at 2:28:33 PM PST

Go to: