End of Christmas event

[Post New]by mccbrito on Jan 12, 18 4:16 AM
Hello,
Does anyone knows when this event ends? I know the next one will be probablyin April...

Emmzy500
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

Re:End of Christmas event

[Post New]by Emmzy500 on Jan 12, 18 4:22 AM
If you look where the children are you make trades with they have the time left there

betslou41
Clownfish
Clownfish
946 Posts

[Post New]by betslou41 on Jan 12, 18 7:38 AM
I keep looking !!! Don't know if I can take another 7 days of this !!! It is getting so boring !!!
Betslou41

mamarose1900
Flounder
Flounder
2,182 Posts

[Post New]by mamarose1900 on Jan 12, 18 10:25 AM
You can always take a break, Betslou. I suspect after the Winter event ends, we'll have at least a week or two of daily quests, working on achievements, rounds of HOS, etc. before anything else happens. Maybe longer. It's a perfect time to take a break.

Have fun stormin' the castle!

susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,831 Posts

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Jan 12, 18 1:11 PM
No complaints....many days left to fill our banks with coins...and still leave secret santa gifts.

Best of luck to those still searching for missing socks, etc.

[Post New]by Hufflepuff on Jan 12, 18 1:22 PM
Betslou, I can understand you are becoming bored, me too!
But I know it will become much more boring after the event has ended. I am really bored of the regular game when there is no progress possible.
I am going to use the left time of WE to build up my coins, knowing I will need them later.
Good luck to everyone still missing event items!

[Post New]by Susanna502 on Jan 12, 18 1:39 PM
One of the reasons I like having multiple games - it slows me down. I would probably find waiting for the next update to be pretty boring. As it is, my 4 games are at different levels (24, 30, 34, 68) so if one gets stuck or boring I can just go to one of the others.

Go to: