Horrible ending!!

[Post New]by emilee2004 on Jun 4, 10 10:48 PM
Very dissapointing! Not Big Fish standards! I wish I would have read the reviews first!

Terry200
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

Re:Horrible ending!!

[Post New]by Terry200 on Aug 10, 10 9:29 AM
I agree. I wish I'd have read the forum blog before I purchased this game. What a horrible ending. I was so disappointed in the rest of the game. The beginning peeked my interest, but not the middle and the ending. Their were no real challenges. Very disappointed BF.

shadowfax44
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,885 Posts

[Post New]by shadowfax44 on Oct 10, 10 2:14 PM
What the hey??? I expected to really like this game because I did like the movie. The ending in this game doesn't explain a thing!! I am not sure what players think who didn't see the movie and know the story - I am certain they are scratching their heads.

As far as playing the game, it was okay, good HOG scenes but I could have done without the flickering lights and the "headache" sequences were pretty tough on the eyes as well. I had to take a few breaks just to give my eyes some relief (those were mostly pretty small objects to find too and not the sharpest graphics either), there is no way I could play clear through this game without a break!! Not without seeing double for two days anyway. LOL

Not a bad game unless you know the story from the movie - then a major disappointment!!

shadowfax

[Post New]by MyPencil2 on Oct 26, 10 12:02 PM
You just answered my Q. I was going to ask if there were alternate endings to this game. If so, I would have tried it again. As it is now, I'll just delete it, and that's sad, because I have a large collection of BF games and enjoy replaying them every now and then.

Please redo this game. It has the potential of being one of the "great" ones.

shamaho
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by shamaho on Jan 15, 11 1:12 PM
Ok good, my game didn't just jump! I was staring at the screen and I actually thought, "Holy abrupt ending, Batman!"

kelsie2
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

[Post New]by kelsie2 on Mar 23, 11 10:28 AM
Ouch that WAS an abrupt ending.... Game was ok glad I purchased it on a daily deal not worth full price.. oh those flashing lights there should be a warning attached to this game for migraine sufferers !!!

Go to: