bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Mysterious Travel - The Magic Diary forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 5, 10 12:05 AM
Welcome to Mysterious Travel - The Magic Diary forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Mysterious Travel - The Magic Diary players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Mysterious Travel - The Magic Diary forum

[Post New]by heatherington on Jun 5, 10 8:49 AM
There are about 25 levels. Each number you find represents each level. I appreciate the clean rooms and the invisible characters who are either drinking coffee or playing chess add a whimsical flare. Did I mention the clean rooms? It beats the heck out of those decrepit rooms in Ravenhearst, Madam Fate and Dire Grove. It’s a simple game with easy end games that can be skipped, no time, no stress, which is what I like in a hidden object game and the rooms are not cluttered to overflowing. I like it and it will do until something better comes along which I assume is “Bigfoot: Chasing Shadows.” I hope Bigfish picks that up.

Poutoule
Archerfish
Archerfish
41,630 Posts

[Post New]by Poutoule on Jun 7, 10 2:54 AM
Found the game way too easy and it got slightly boring just picking up objects. Graphics are OK, never turn the music on so no idea about it. I would have to be stuck on a lonely island, just with my computer and no other opportunity, to be convinced to buy this game.

mplskate
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by mplskate on Jun 9, 10 9:59 PM
The graphics are pretty humdrum and there's not much of a setup for the game. I was bored after about 11 minutes mainly because I didn't connect with the story on any level. Maybe I was just tired and I don't often say this, but I wouldn't spend $6.99 on this game.

Welcome to Mysterious Travel - The Magic Diary forum

[Post New]by Houlty on Oct 16, 11 9:24 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Mysterious Travel - The Magic Diary forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Mysterious Travel - The Magic Diary players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Please can anyone help me get through the padlocked cave. I have electrical tape and a shovel but I cannot dig the pile of earth and have no clue what to use tape for

[Post New]by Sue1163 on Jul 22, 12 7:29 AM
Hi can anyone help me I've made up to the castles other side where u put all crystal balls. I'm stuck on the puzzle with morris code, can someone PLEASE HELP ME OUT! Thanks

Go to: