Christmas Stuff

[Post New]by welshrarebit56 on Jan 12, 18 5:06 PM
Hi to all my friends on my gift list.

With only a few days left, I have now noticed some of you are desperate for some Xmas things or other.

Druid wants wands and I think Aunty Roo wants other Xmas stuff.

To help my friends out, I will be prioritising these friends, so might take a time getting around to sending "normal' inventory.

If you are on my list and reading this, please let me know, what it is you want Xmas wise, and I will do my best to send it to you.

Not expecting anything in return, coz I know when I am desperate for help, you lot are there for me.

Cheers

Welsh Shelley

tennco
Clownfish
Clownfish
989 Posts

Re:Christmas Stuff

[Post New]by tennco on Jan 12, 18 5:12 PM
I too have looked at my friends list and know which ones of my friends still need those elusive items. We probably have some of the same friends so I am trying my best to give wands to those that still need them.

So the rest of my friends be patient. I’ll catch you up in a few days.

Good luck to you and thanks for all the gifts my friends have given me.

Carly

AuntieRoo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,338 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Jan 12, 18 5:13 PM
I just sent you a PM. I have an empty wish list at the moment.I am also gifting wands as a priority

susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,831 Posts

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Jan 12, 18 7:21 PM
Those wanting items to trade with the kids need stuff now.

Those wanting xmas cards and eggs can work on those pets after event.

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,310 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Jan 15, 18 8:41 AM
I finally got my last stocking yesterday & my last tree this morning!
Thank you so much, Welsh Shelley & Roo & Carly & everyone else who has sent me Wands! You made it possible for me to zap every tree & stocking in sight until I got those last 2.

My wishlist is now down, as I am so far behind returning gifts.
I am giving the extra Wands you so generously gave me to those who are still trying to finish their collection, until the event ends.
I'm puzzled, however, that several friends who have lots more to catch aren't asking for Wands. Help is available, just ask for it!

Good luck & happy searching, everyone!

susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,831 Posts

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Jan 15, 18 8:52 AM
I try to peek in the books in private room..to see which friends most need wands, but surprisingly...many books are not open for view.

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,546 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Jan 15, 18 8:56 AM
susiewastaken wrote:I try to peek in the books in private room..to see which friends most need wands, but surprisingly...many books are not open for view.
I have noticed the same thing.....or.... they have the Ghost Book displayed ......one also has the Egg book displayed.

When players ask for wands and say they need x amount of trees or globes, I like to refresh the game .... check their book to see if they are still in need ..... that way, I can send them something or send the needed item to another player in need.

But, when the book is blank ..... and your game message says "need 28 globes" and that message remains for 2 days .... I can only conclude that you actually now have the globes and just have not changed the game message.

It would help to actually know, though.

AuntieRoo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,338 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Jan 15, 18 9:46 AM
I was a little surprised that after posting that I would give priority to those needing wands,I noticed on a friends album that their entire collection is complete but they are asking for wands ????

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,703 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Jan 15, 18 10:03 AM
AuntieRoo wrote:I was a little surprised that after posting that I would give priority to those needing wands,I noticed on a friends album that their entire collection is complete but they are asking for wands ????

I have a friend whose album is complete but they still need globes to complete the 500 globe achievement.... (or they could be trying to get some for next year)... your guess is as good as mine..

LillieCat55
Herring
Herring
330 Posts

[Post New]by LillieCat55 on Jan 15, 18 10:29 AM
I'm one of those who has a game which has all 30 globes, but less than 300 in total, (let alone 500!). So I still have a wand up on my wish list, but really only so my other two games can gift wands to me.. Thanks to those other friends who have been so generous with wands! I don't expect to get all 500 globes, but would like to whittle down the number left to go (which would be a lot easier if those pesky trees, stockings and snowmen would stop showing up! )

And, I haven't put up anything like "210 globes to go" because it seems so ridiculous to me, knowing I won't get that far!

Go to: