old wooland

[Post New]by jean310 on Jan 12, 18 5:30 PM
I am stuck on game 38. can anyone help

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

Re:old wooland

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Jan 18, 18 5:12 PM
Hello jean310,

Thank you so much for your patience while waiting for some advice. The Old Woodland, Level 38 is really tricky, so I absolutely understand wanting some help to beat it.

Forming multi-element boosts really helped me clear the tiles that were set apart from the board. Line boosts (formed by matching a row of four elements) and trinkets (formed by matching five elements in an L or a T shape) could reach and remove those tiles. Creating a firework (by matching a line of five elements) helped me reach the level's 40,000 point requirement. It became easier to form multi-element boosts the more I played.

I hope this information provides some help. If there's still trouble winning The Old Woodland, Level 38, please contact our Sir Match-a-Lot Support Team. They'll be able to investigate the matter further.

Should any questions arise in the future, you're also welcome to PM me or another moderator. We're always here to help.

bfgBeruna

mirandashell
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by mirandashell on Jan 24, 18 5:35 AM
What you've not been is when you do get past level 38 (after months of trying) you get to the end of the world and you have to go back and do half the levels again. Including level 38. Have fun!

[Post New]by jean310 on Jan 25, 18 5:29 AM
thanks for the info.I may just quit. im short on patients.

mirandashell
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by mirandashell on Jan 28, 18 8:45 AM
Just came back to tell you that the latest update has changed the levels so that you don't need redo any. Once you get to the end that's it!

I stopped playing a few months ago but every time there's an update I load it again, just in case. This time it worked.

mirandashell
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by mirandashell on Jan 28, 18 8:45 AM
Double post.

Edited on 01/28/2018 at 8:46:37 AM PST

[Post New]by jean310 on Jan 31, 18 4:03 PM
I finally beat level 85 WOOT

mirandashell