Poutoule
Archerfish
Archerfish
41,630 Posts

IDIOTIC

[Post New]by Poutoule on Jun 5, 10 7:27 AM
Wild West...head full of westerns, I gave it a try. RIDICULOUS. To start with, tulips have never been roses, yep sonny, us, in the wild west of France do call things by their name. Ever seen in 1886 (or whatever date it was, round it anyway) a farmer's wife wearing such a short dress and her husband, for the sake of the picture I guess, holding a stupid rake ? But the worst was to come, I was suddenly facing this cretin operette cow-boy, freshly unshaved, that was a bit too much. But watch out, the great Clint Eastwood's pale rider is after you.......... a hundred

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

IDIOTIC

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Mar 30, 11 12:55 AM
Poutoule wrote:Wild West...head full of westerns, I gave it a try. RIDICULOUS. To start with, tulips have never been roses, yep sonny, us, in the wild west of France do call things by their name. Ever seen in 1886 (or whatever date it was, round it anyway) a farmer's wife wearing such a short dress and her husband, for the sake of the picture I guess, holding a stupid rake ? But the worst was to come, I was suddenly facing this cretin operette cow-boy, freshly unshaved, that was a bit too much. But watch out, the great Clint Eastwood's pale rider is after you.......... a hundred

Gee, didn't like the game, huh? Come on now, don't be subtle about it -- you can tell us

MEnr56

Go to: