Jellyfish
15 Posts

Re:Welcome to Build-a-lot 2: Town of the Year forum

[Post New]by Trop67 on Sep 27, 08 3:43 PM
help help help stuck on "view haven level 35"
any tips tricks or screen shots of what type of houses to build and where ect

[Post New]by lindilou2 on Apr 19, 09 2:23 AM
would love to stuck on level 35 ,can't get off level 28 any tips?

[Post New]by sita108 on Mar 24, 10 9:33 AM
Casual mode : Spring Brook (Mac)

After building the Workshop, there is no button to "Inspect", so there is a constant rash of Repairs required on all my properties.
AND, even after building the Garden Center, no button appears to "Landscape" the properties for extra points.

I suppose it's possible to get 55+ using well placed parks, but what's the point in building a Garden Center at all, since it only gives you negative points?

What's wrong?

[Post New]by Narna01 on Apr 24, 10 2:32 AM
I'm stuck on level 34. I can get the 3 star villas and palaces but only one modern. The key to 300+ appearance is to build grand parks and I usually get close to that.

[Post New]by shopgirl62 on May 19, 10 10:05 AM
I am stuck in Autumn Hills, level 20, HELP! I don't have the first Build A Lot, didn't realize there was one, but I really like this one. I can't seam to figure out how to get the curb appeal of 85! I can meet all the other tasks, plus build 2 parks and that still doesn't meet the 85 appeal.
I would appreciate someone's expert advice how to get through this level!
Thanks!!!!

[Post New]by MamaGameFreak on Feb 20, 11 5:28 PM
To beat Autumn Hills level 20, you need to build a Garden Center and then landscape at least 9 houses. I landscaped 10 just to be on the safe side. Once you landscape, paint them and then upgrade to at least 2, each house will have an approval rating of +10. Hope that helps!!

beepbouy
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by beepbouy on Mar 1, 11 8:31 PM
I love this game!

unclepaul
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
467 Posts

[Post New]by unclepaul on Mar 30, 11 5:51 AM
beepbouy wrote:I love this game!

Have to agree with you there.
I was a Royal Envoy (RE) fan, did a bit of that and while looking around saw a number of build a lots so decied that if a game was worth a sewuel or three then there must be something good about it. Bought Build a lot 2 onthe premise that the first may have bugs and these would be solved by the second one. Tried it a bit and then went back to RE. Then came back and bought the first Build a lot and have completed all levels there at expert and just tonight finisged Build a lot 2 and the Bonus levels all at expert level. Had to make 60+ attempts at some levels to get there though.
Now for # 3 and #4

[Post New]by angelique07 on Jul 15, 11 10:14 PM
need tips on 28 plese

[Post New]by angelique07 on Jul 16, 11 1:19 AM
lindilou2 wrote:would love to stuck on level 35 ,can't get off level 28 any tips?

Leanda1
Clownfish
Clownfish
513 Posts

[Post New]by Leanda1 on Apr 10, 12 9:04 PM
unclepaul wrote:
beepbouy wrote:I love this game!

Have to agree with you there.
I was a Royal Envoy (RE) fan, did a bit of that and while looking around saw a number of build a lots so decied that if a game was worth a sewuel or three then there must be something good about it. Bought Build a lot 2 onthe premise that the first may have bugs and these would be solved by the second one. Tried it a bit and then went back to RE. Then came back and bought the first Build a lot and have completed all levels there at expert and just tonight finisged Build a lot 2 and the Bonus levels all at expert level. Had to make 60+ attempts at some levels to get there though.
Now for # 3 and #4

Me also unclepaul! I have one and 3 of this game and when it came out as a DD today (4/11/12) I decided I just have to have this one! I am also a RE fan and Island Tribe, and MKFP own all of those I have replayed all of them several times and they do give alot of pleasure even in replay! Thanks BFG for the game today, I was wondering where the review thread might be as I am sure this game came out in 07 or 08???

Lean

Cindi0418
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

How can you get +55 neighborhood appeal

[Post New]by Cindi0418 on Apr 12, 12 6:33 PM
I am on level 13 - and I love this game. How can you possibly get +55 curb apeal, when all the propery + only equal 55, but you must build a workshop, which is -5. I can't do trees and landscaping because it's locked. I own all the properties, and met all the criteria. Still only hit 50. what is wrong?

Cindi0418
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

My only options are to build a park

[Post New]by Cindi0418 on Apr 12, 12 6:37 PM
Which is just +5....and the painted houses are +5. I don't see where I can get +55 with having to build a workshop.

Go to: