zuix
Guppy
Guppy
100 Posts

Tips on Level 50?

[Post New]by zuix on Oct 27, 08 7:56 AM
Hello,

Does anyone have tips on how to pass level 50? I see it has been done, but not a lot of detail as to how. I have all the upgrades, and color match the tickets and going into the movie, but can't keep up with color matching the concessioins and bathrooms. Even though I get all the people through, the score isn't high enough to pass. Any help is appreciated :-)

~Zuix

zuix
Guppy
Guppy
100 Posts

Re:Tips on Level 50?

[Post New]by zuix on Oct 27, 08 7:48 PM
Anyone have some info and/or tips? Thanks so much in advance.

zuix
Guppy
Guppy
100 Posts

[Post New]by zuix on Oct 28, 08 6:53 PM
Seems there are many who have finished the game. Won't one of you [at least] pass on some tips as to how to beat level 50? Thanks so much!!

benthehen
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by benthehen on Oct 28, 08 7:07 PM
okay, finally beat it today. I did not have all the upgrades, but I did have all the concession upgrades. It was kind of strange though.....I finally had a game where most of the customers did not want candy. - it was the candy concession that kept getting me. Maybe it's the luck of the draw, but i just kept trying and finally got past it. good luck!

zuix
Guppy
Guppy
100 Posts

[Post New]by zuix on Oct 29, 08 5:54 PM
Thanks, Benthehen. I will just keep plugging away at it. Have all the concessions and all upgrades, but can only get this.... close to the goal.

[Post New]by rainydaymonday on Oct 30, 08 12:22 PM
you guys rock! im stuck on level 49 since the other day. its killing me! this close..

[Post New]by duncandakota on Oct 30, 08 11:45 PM
I am also stuck on level 49...have been for days...its driving me crazy. I bought Farm Mania the day it came out and passed it already and still can't get past level 49 on this game...insane.

Edited on 10/30/2008 at 11:46:25 PM PST

[Post New]by lucyquilter on Nov 9, 08 4:54 AM
I finally got through Level 50 this morning - Yippee. Didn't use any cheats either. Kept on trying and even came close a couple of times - like a dollar short. This morning I decided not to attempt the arcade game - you know hit 3, hit 2, hit 1 and just let the theater attendees get mad at me. That arcade game just kept backing up everything else. It worked!!! You don't need to do the arcade any more - since you already have all the arcade games that there are to play to raise extra money. I came up with $1380 - I won. Now Megaplex Madness is cycling me through again with a "hard" game.

[Post New]by _cristi_ on May 30, 09 11:09 PM
This is a tricky one...I have all the upgrades/employees but still can only get within $20 of first goal. This is the only lvl that I don't have a Master rank on and I cannot seem to even reach the first goal! I don't use the arcade game, just let them get angry since they don't lose a heart. I also cannot color match the concessions and bathrooms...I can get everyone through just fine but cannot meet the goal. I can tell some tries are much different than others so I think it does have a lot to do with "luck of the draw"....

Go to: