Hero of the Kingdom series

[Post New]by Holoco1949 on Jan 13, 18 5:34 AM
BF Team

I have played both Hero of the Kingdom 1 & 2 on my Windows 10 system with no issues at all. I have played many, many Big Fish games through the years, and this is one of the best ones ever. The Story line, Graphics and thought provoking action, are the best I have ever played. I wouldn't change anything at all, and I wish you would consider making another or more in this series. Thank You Big Fish !

lstaple
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Re:Hero of the Kingdom series

[Post New]by lstaple on Feb 12, 18 10:39 PM
Hero of the Kingdom III is coming out later this year (maybe mid-year). There is a long demo downloadable at Steam.

loulouie
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by loulouie on Feb 17, 18 8:51 AM
Hero of the Kingdom 3 demo is out, how come Big Fish site dose not have it yet?

Hespera
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,170 Posts

[Post New]by Hespera on Apr 12, 18 10:26 PM
It's not "out". The demo version is available only through a particular site - sort of like a group beta testing. The entire game won't be released until around or after mid-year and it will be first available on that site.

It was this way with Hero of the Kingdom II also. The developers struck a deal with that particular portal. That's the way things are done in this business. Some developers have exclusive deals with particular game portals.

It is not a Big Fish Game. Big Fish no longer develops games. They produce games and publish games. They have paid interests in some development companies. Big Fish is a producer, a publisher and a portal.

Lonely Troops is the game developer of the Hero of the Kingdom series. The reason you see the Big Fish logo at the beginning of every game you buy here is because they own the portal. If you get the same game from another portal, you will see a different logo.

(edited for [hopeful] clarity)

Edited on 04/13/2018 at 5:24:23 PM PST

memawclay2
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by memawclay2 on Apr 14, 18 11:41 AM
Fabulous info, thank you very much Hespera

Go to: